• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dragonforce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
If you like the sweet sweet sound of the guitar combined with crazy drums then you'll love these guys. Dragonforce has just released a new album * best yet * and just wanted to know who else has heard of these guys and wanted to get people to give them a try. www.purevolume.com/dragonforce
They're the guitar gawds, if you don't belive me check em' out. Sadly the song "Storming the Burning Fields" is not there, so if you have time, you like them, and have Limewire, I really suggest you download it.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Dragonforce are total pwnage, I started listening to them a few months ago and loved them, my favorite song if I had to pick would be "Through The Fire and Flames". That song is so crazy. I suggest a lot of people look at this thread and check'em out, they'll be doing themselves a big favor.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I've only heard the song Fields Of Despair. It's pretty good, especially with the guitars, but the lyrics are weird. @_@

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I've loved this band for over a year now, to the point of obsession. In fact, I bonded with the goths in the year above me over Dragonforce when we made the 'Herman Li: THE GOD' shrine in our common room, but someone dismantled it. I think I would cry/die if I saw them live, and I'm not normally a fangirl, but for them, yes.

I love them despite what 4chan says. It's power metal, it's supposed to be bordering on ridiculous.

I love them despite criticism over the vocals, especially when live. If you are a fan of power metal, vocals are of lesser importance.

My two favourite songs are Through The Fire And Flame & My Spirit Will Go On.

Seriously everyone, go and buy every Dragonforce LP you can get your hands on. And praise Herman Li in the meantime.

Jack London

Banned
DragonForce is the ownage, PERIOD. I went to their concert a month ago with All The Remains as the opening act and it was awesome. "Operation Ground and Pound" and "Above The Winter Moonlight" are my favorites.

I really don't mind the vocals though, it's kinda like Iron Maiden. But the lyrics CAN get corny at times <.<. Still... can't say no to the guitar solos. Godly.

Joy

Bronze Member
I love Dragonforce, their songs are so energetic. One of the best bands I've heard in a while.

I find Slayer more energetic than Dragonforce. Dragonforce is pretty good though, cheesy 80's category. Cheesy 80's = Godlike music.

Fury!

Bump for the great justice!

I've heard a few songs from a stepmania song pack. I'm really impressed with the guitar work, but the singer's voice is...

Yeah.

Swag

Young King
Dragonforce has some kickass guitar, but their overly energetic songs and their lead sing tunr me off.

LIAR LIAR

oh! i wanted to check them out for a long time but i never knew what songs to download (>___<)

thanks for the suggestions xD

T

The Marauder

"TM to bridge."

"Yes?"

"CAPTAIN I AM SENSING SOME MAJOR WIN IN THIS SECTOR!!!"

Xeshyne

If you like the sweet sweet sound of the guitar combined with crazy drums then you'll love these guys. Dragonforce has just released a new album * best yet * and just wanted to know who else has heard of these guys and wanted to get people to give them a try. www.purevolume.com/dragonforce
They're the guitar gawds, if you don't belive me check em' out. Sadly the song "Storming the Burning Fields" is not there, so if you have time, you like them, and have Limewire, I really suggest you download it.

Guitar gods!? LMFAO. Now thats funny. Really funny. Someone showed me a video of them playing. All they use is a machine that lets them echo alot which makes them sound good. They probably use other machines to make them sound spedup. The only guitarist that could really play that fast was Eddie Van Halen, but oh well.

Devious

I love Dragonforce but unfortunately as it's been pointed out in the 100 Greatest Guitar Solo's topic, they use speed techniques rather than merely play well. I think they're generally very cockey but generally pretty good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back