• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream (Again a retry u_u; and literate rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho_Hakkai_657

*Sigh* I'm trying this yet again. I really want it to not die this time, I have some really good ideas for it. So pwease take the time to read it and stuffs, maybe even join.

Well...here goes:

You are floating, suspended in air. You open your eyes to find you are under water, but somehow you can breathe as if on land. Swimming up you looks around and all there is is a small island in the distance, threes nothing familiar around. All your senses are enhanced, you can see everything so clearly around you, and it is almost like a dream. As you gaze towards the island, you notice smoke coming from the forest. This could mean people, taking this opportunity to find out where you are you swim hastily to the island. When you arrive on the beach, you are not even winded, although you have just swam almost a mile. Taking the opportunity at hand, you look to the sky and note where the smoke is coming from. Quickly you run towards it, through the small forest. There are not many trees and soon you find a small clearing, it is like a perfect small meadow, with a small cabin in the middle of it. Smoke is billowing out of the chimney and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast surrounds you. Taking in your surroundings, you smile and are at awe at its beauty. Interrupting your thoughts, someone calls your name. From the sound of their voice, it sounds like a boy about your age. It is distant, as though from the shore. Curious, you run back towards the shore. They keep calling your name. Finally, you reach it and no ones there. Behind you, it comes again, the clear voice of a young boy. No ones there as you look, you look up, for that is where the voice was coming from.

There stands a boy; he is about your age as you have guessed. He jumps down from the tree branch that he was standing on and folds his dragon wings around him. Wait…dragon wings? You go in shock, “Wh…who are you?” you manage to stutter out.

“Drakor, prince of the Dragons.” He simply answers simply, as if he was greeting a long lost friend. He smiles at you.

Thinking for a minute, you look him up and down again. He seems to be normal, is your only thought, but then there’s the wings… You look him in the face again, about to ask another question about all this, when suddenly his nose is only an inch away from yours. You let out a gasp and fall back onto the sandy beach.

Still acting as if you were friends all along, Drakor holds out his hand to help you up. Shaking, you take his hand; this certainly has come to be a weird day.

Just as you stand and are about to thank him, he pushes you back. “You will learn all soon enough.” Everything goes black as you hit the water.

All over the world, certain teenagers have been having this very dream. The five of them experience it every night. No one believes them if they say it means something. Yet, it has to, doesn’t it?

~Rules of the Rp
*Do I really have to post the basics? u_u; Ah...here they are
No godmoding
No powerplaying
Try not to swear ><
Romance is alright, keep it PG-13 though
Literacy is a MUST I dun want no one liners in here u_u;
Don't change the template
If you wanna join, pm me first, all templates that aren't will be ignored and in the bio somewhere incorperate the first part of the title of this rp
And last....have fun ^_^

Template:

Name: (Full name)
Dragon or dreamer:
Personality: (Thought out and literate please)
Appearance: (if its a picture post this on the bottom of the template)
Bio:(MUST be literate and original)
Extra:

Characters:

Chosen dreamers:
1. Min-Soo ((?Me o_o/) , Cho_Hakkai_657))

Dragons:
1. Drakor Ryu ((Me again ;>> , Cho_Hakkai_657 ))

There you go o_o/) I'll post my templates (to keep the story goin I'm gonna be both a dragon and dreamer) when peoples join. Member, pm me if you wanna join. and thanks for looking at this ^_^

Kiaru_Mitosai

In a city of green gems where I am Queen and the w
Name:
Tsugumi Hajime (Sue-goo-me Ha-gee-may)
Dragon or dreamer:
Dreamer
Personality:
Tsugumi is kind and intelligent. Her impressions of people come quite quickly for she is quite judgemental, though she doesn't quite relise it herself. Mystery is a wonderful thing to her, because she doesn't mind not understanding things, but to her devout christian parents she always pretends to look at things as though she can find the answer and mostly that she actually wants to.
Appearance:
On bottom of template.
Bio:
As said before her parents are devout christians. They always looks at things in a very only-God-amde-this-possible kind of way. Tsugumi was scolded for wanting to play pretend magic and making up imaginary things on her own. Secretly Tsugumi (Nicknamed Tsu (Sue)), always loved to dream, love the mystery of trying to understand them... but recently... she'd been having this repeated dream... the water... the island & more importantly... that boy... with wings. She couldn't understand any of it.
During school she would draw the island, the lush and beautiful things on it running vividly through her mind. Then she would try to draw him, but it never turned out right. He was much to dream-like and was the only thing that wasn't perfectly clear. Drakor seemed so assuring when he told her every night "You will learn all soon enough." His voice was almost melodic... but then she was gone. Waking up the first few times she felt as if she drowning, but she had become more comfortable with it and knew when she would wake up. She wanted to tell her parents, but she knew they would freak out if she was having this odd sort of dream every night... they would probably send her to therapy...
Tsu just went to bed every night, waiting to smell lush forests and that warm breakfast... to hear her voice called by the Prince of Dragons and have him send her away.
Appearance:
[Later]

Last edited:

dark invader

Name: Sera Roush

Dragon or Dreamer: Dreamer

Personality: She is somewhat consirvative in her actions, but occasionally likes to do things on impulse. Her friends have told her that she is very nice and has great people skills, but she doesn't believe them. She is often lonely, even when surrounded by friends and family. She is very loyal and trustworthy to her all of her friends, but if you betray her trust, she will find a way to make you pay.

Bio: Sera had a peaceful life, spending most of her time with her friends. She used to go out with them to parties and other things, and always end up having a great time. She would then come home to her family, greeting them with a smile. Her older brother was usually still out by the time she got home, but she didn't care. She always enjoyed other peoples company, talking freely to them about everything and anything. She really loved them, her family and friends, with all that she had.

Then her dreams started. At first she ignored them, thinking that they were just some spontanious dream that would go away, but they never did. Sera then started to become frightened by her dreams, for they seemed almost life-like in a way that she couldn't explain. She no longer wanted to be around other people, usually locking herself in her room refusing to get out. She didn't know what was happening to her, she thought she was going crazy. But the dreams kept occuring, each one identical to the next. She tried to figure out what they meant, but she couldn't get any answers. She felt so alone, like no one could help her or comfort her.

She decided that she would tell her brother about her dreams. Him of all people would at least acknoledge her dreams in some way. But when she told him, he started laughing in her face, as if she were joking. She wished she were. He appologised later for being so harsh with her, but didn't look at her the same way again. From then on she decided that she would keep her dreams to herself, not telling anyone unless they truly cared. Why was this happening to her, and why now? Could it have happened to anyone else, or is she significant in some way? Are there others?

Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ch=imgAnch16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back