• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dream sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

it is possible witought codebraker or gameshark if u get to a really high level before hollow bastion u get the dream sword instead of the toy sword.

this is a hint not a cheat

The Reaper

CEDELAS said:
it is possible witought codebraker or gameshark if u get to a really high level before hollow bastion u get the dream sword instead of the toy sword.

this is a hint not a cheat

Shutup! no you cant you little liar. The toy sword has a purpose in that part so thats why he uses it. If you cant tell the truth dont say anything!:mad:

Soren

Awards
No, you can't. Dream sword was just for the tutorial in the beginning of the game. That's all. Least if you go without honest play or Gameshark codes. I dunno about all that "Codebreaker" mess. Never heard of it before.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know if anyone noticed this, but the Ultima Weapon looks like the Dream Sword. If you look closely through all of the swirly yellow parts around the blade, you can see that it looks like the Dream Sword.

the_titan

your right kbmaster i think that the ultima weapon is just an enhanced version of the dream sword

you should be able to im not saying you can but still if you're able to get the dream sheild and rod... But yeah this is just as useless as trying to get the three other 'secret' keyblades... 0% CHANCE

KH Riku said:
theres no other 3 secret keyblades

I know i said that there completely no point in trying to get the sword.. and that its a usless as trying to get the other keyblades because there is none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back