• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

drive forms (spoiler)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyKilla

there are 5 drive forms...

Valor form- Sora fuses with goofy to obtain an extra keyblade and increases strength and attack.

Wisdom- Sora fuses with Donald and increases magic. Rather than walk sora hovers around. The color is blue

Master- Sora fuses with donald and goofy to make a powerfull form that increases magic and attack. He can do great combos in this form. The color is yellow.

Anti form- Sora gets interuppted by a heartless when doing a drive form and turns black and runs around like an animal ( other people think that this happens when driving too much)

Final- Last but definatly not least. Final is an over powered drive form that you obtain in The world that never was. Its insanely strong. The color is white. No one knows who you fuse with...Some say that its donald and goofy some say its when rikus in your party. ( and the name Final isnt for sure either)

got_kh2?

for both master and final, u can fuse with any two party members (ex: goofy and beast, donald and jack, etc...) as for the anti form, it happens when u drive too much. that has been confirmed by many players.

got_kh2?

for fianl, u fuse with soras alterego-roxas completly, cuase roxas is relectant to merge with sora fully, eventually, they have a battle inside soras head.

watch your spelling please. and where'd u learn that? i dont think the form has anything to do with roxas and sora merging...

got_kh2?

yes it does, in final form, sora has 3 keyblades, his equiped one, and oathkeeper and oblivion, those 2 were favored by roxas, plus there was a thread about roxas and sora merging for final form. wont be too hard to find.

sora only uses two keyblades when he goes into final form

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
violent_anger said:
for fianl, u fuse with soras alterego-roxas completly, cuase roxas is relectant to merge with sora fully, eventually, they have a battle inside soras head.

That's a THEORY not a fact. There is no proof. The Oblivion and Oath Keeper are ONLY used in the promotional footage of the forms because SE doesn't want to give away information on all the new Keyblades. You can use ANY Keyblade while you are in that form.

TheModStriker

violent_anger said:
yes it does, in final form, sora has 3 keyblades, his equiped one, and oathkeeper and oblivion, those 2 were favored by roxas, plus there was a thread about roxas and sora merging for final form. wont be too hard to find.

If the 2 of them were to fuse they would become one being. And Roxas isn't his "alterego " since Sora doesn't act like BHK then start acting like himself.

got_kh2?

i thought it was "alter ego", not "alterego"... and TheModStriker is right, if it was an alter ego, it would be two personalities in one body.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
actually, what made u think sora uses 2 keyblades in final form was the pics, which only show the ones on his back, heres a game faqs quote, but first
alter ego:another side of oneself, or an intimate friend. said by american heritage dictionary, does roxas sound like either of those?
and now for the quote...hu, cant find it, well i could be wrong about the 3 keyblades, but roxas is still soras alter ego

Caminee

he isnt his alter ego...yes another side of ONEself they are two people its just roxas is sora's nobody and he has two keyblades ALL FORMS u can set a default keyblade and i think u can only use only one keyblade for the forms
Example-if you have Gullwing for Master you cannot have it for Brave

got_kh2?

i saw a video, not just pics. also, here is a quote from one of the faqs at gamefaqs:
==============
7) Final Form
==============

Japanese Name: ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ƒtƒH[ƒ€
English Name: Final Form

Fusion: Any 2 party members
Colour: Silver

Gauge: 5
Keyblades: 2

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
why does everyone see the flaws in my low-quality theories? hwo do i make those sad smilies again?
edit: ok, he uses 2 keyblades in fianl, but as you just said "yes another side of ONEself they are two people its just roxas is sora's nobody" roxas is soras shell, does that sound like another side of oneself to you?

DannyKilla

got_kh2? said:
for both master and final, u can fuse with any two party members (ex: goofy and beast, donald and jack, etc...) as for the anti form, it happens when u drive too much. that has been confirmed by many players.

Actually by others they said when they leveled up there drive all the time it didnt matter. And that it only occured when he was interupted by a heartless. So please Dont try to say this like you know it. Unless im missleaded from others information.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I guess we won't truly know about Anti-Form until we hold the English Copy of KH2 in our greedy little(or big) hands.But for me,I am getting KH2 in Japanese,so I will see whether or not it is abusing or being interupted by a heartless while driving.But there IS a video when Sora drives in Timeless River,and he goes Anti-Form,and no heartless interupted him.Still,I will confirm anyways.

blidus

I'll bet my gaming life that driving too much doesn't activate the anti form! hell ive been driving for more than 50 CONSECUTIVE times (meaning drive in a room then to another)
how i did it??????????? my drive bar is always at max!!

got_kh2?

Actually by others they said when they leveled up there drive all the time it didnt matter. And that it only occured when he was interupted by a heartless. So please Dont try to say this like you know it. Unless im missleaded from others information.

either i'm misleaded, or you're misleaded, though i've seen videos where he wasn't interrupted by a heartless when he wasn't driving. the majority of the players say the same thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back