• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dual_Wielder's Pieces

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
There a few things i'd like to show you :p So here it goes.

My Kitten Ingus Clickie
This would be a photo took of my kitten Ingus, i thought I took it well xD I'm quite proud, it took me ages for him to look like that, it was the first time he was let out to explore the house.

Utada Hikaru Sketch
This one is a sketch which was part of my exam set for my GCSE Art, I just recently got it back. It's a sketch of Utada Hikaru, cause i chose Japan as my exam style.

Final Exam Piece
This was the final piece of the exam I had to do in 2 days in exam conditions inside of the art room xD I was dying of boredom when I finished it.

Another Utada

Another sketch of Utada I did.

Mechanised something
Okay now I have no idea what this is, so don't ask I just drew it.

Some Oil Pastel Zebras
Some Zebras done in Oil Pastel, it got bent on the way home xD I think it's okay, I quite liked them at the time.

Some Angel

This was an angel/fairy thing I drew and coloured, this is quite old, I think it was one of my first pieces for the course.

Oxfam Advert
I remembered seeing something like this somewhere, so I emulated it, however this piece is for an Oxfam advert I did since I volunteer for Oxfam and act as an official branch within my school.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Your cat is cute. <3
Hmm... That first Utada sketch, it looks like her neck is a bit too long and thick.
Otherwise these are pretty good, I really liked the last one. In my opinion it was the best. :D!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Your cat is cute. <3
Hmm... That first Utada sketch, it looks like her neck is a bit too long and thick.
Otherwise these are pretty good, I really liked the last one. In my opinion it was the best. :D!

Thanks, I think for the first sketch, some of the bottom half was supposed to be material but i forgot to draw that in XD what a fool I am lol.

The last one, the advert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back