• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Dualed by Elsie Chapman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Has anyone read this fine piece of writing? I usually never read most books, cause most stories don't interest me.
Although this particular story did get me really in to it. To sum it, I'm not finished with it btw. It's about a post steam punk world where the north western states of the USA decided to become their own country wanting peace and safety. Although it came with a price. While thanks to a vaccine that has a side effect of stopping human reproduction. The new Goverment decided to ensure that the citizens of Kersh will be strong, by having two identical babies (magical voodoo science too hard to explain) Given to two different parents, and when they are of age, usually 10-20, they have to find their twin and kill them in 30 days or less once it is assigned. After one twin is killed. The other is now know as a complete. (A higher social status basically)

i highly recommended it, if you aren't really in to slow paced books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back