• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dude

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times have you deafeted #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Lately I haven't had much of anything to do but play KH. And because I've been playing it so much my skill at the game is growing greatly. I've beaten the game so many times I've lost count. And I know it seems like I'm bragging but it is true about me beating the game so many times. I can beat the game on hard mode with the Kingdom Key without dieying and getting the maximum number of kills. I've even beaten Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key. (Of 'course I was at level 89 when I faught him) but only because I was trying to max out my cash which took some time, but hey its good for leveling up.

libreg

I almost beat it twice but on my second file I dont try to get everything like I did one my first file( I got EVERYTHING in my first file)

A

Audo

almost two times. im just not into playing a game over and over and over.

S

Sorakicksbutt

snice I've had I'd say I've beaten it 15-25 times had snice it first came out

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I beat the game about 9 or 11 times. i play it all the time and it NEVER EVER gets old.

S

Sorakicksbutt

for me its getting old beating that game because it poses no new challenge like onimusha 3 I love the Issen mode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back