• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duh duh duh duh i have a theory ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeperoftwilight

ok this theory reguards the secret movie at the end of the game..careful...its a long one

chasers:they believe that the keyblade and its wielder will bring chaos and death upon the worlds so they chase (or hunt down would be more acurate)the kb wielders to make sure that the worlds are safe (not saying there evil...not saying they arnt...could be evil people whop think there being all good and noble but are really just slaughtering innocents...as well as evil im sure...sometimes..or it could be technical good people who are willing to do ANYTHING to ensure peace and prosperity..kinda like thinking all ppl <or just kb wielders in this case> are either evil and or dangerouse and killing them all to save the worlds)

lost 2:if im right about the chasers then maybe the lost two are sora and riku..there hunting down the kb wielder but because of a certain warning in the form of a letter <sent by everyones favorite mouse>they were able to escape...now you may be thinking "but if only 2 wielders escaped then what about kairi and mickey" well i have an answer to that as well..lets begin with kairi shall we ^^...i dont think that kairi is a true kb wielder.."but keeperof twilight you retard we all saw her with a keyblade"..yes..but unlike with the other wielder her keyblade was givin to her...it didnt go to her...not only that but she doesnt seem to be able to use much..if any of its power..now to mickey..."but KoT mickey is like an uber kbw..he went all yoda on dem nobodies"...ok now this one im kinda just saying to support my theory..i barly believe it my self but hey...you never know...ok i think mickey got his keyblade inderectly...similar to kairi but his wasnt givin to him...maybe just maybe it was found by him in the realm of darkness...<lol think of a kinda sword in the stone effect :p>so since he has an exceptionaly strong heart it simply stays with him <same with kairi>

ok last part...i think

birth by sleep (i think that was it):simple and short..the awakining in both games when you fight darkside<kh1> and twilight thorn<kh2>..that is the BIRTH of a kbw..or at least his/her power...and it happends..yes..you guessed it..wile alseep

ok im so sorry about how long that was but i really put a lot of thought into this..i dont care if you flame or anything but i really wanna here your opinions on my theory...thank you ^_^

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Dude, thats a good theory and i say thats probably true, and when i say somethings true it ussually is. Now as for king mickey, he "found" the keyblade in that realm and when he left the realm ( i still dont know how) it lost its dark powers and stuck with him. Sora and riku probably did get away, but where to?

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Heres all the questions i still have.( you dont have to answer)

Is Zexion dead or alive?
Will sora and Kairi ever kiss?
What is Zaxions weapon?
Why doesnt Riku have a Nobody?

fjurbanski

riku never lost his heart...that's why he has no nobody. no one knows what zexions weapon is, and i don't know if he is alive but he ill play some role in KH3, and how the heck can anyone know wether or not they will kiss?

keeperoftwilight

though i dont have to im gonna try anyway (of course this will cause 4 thousend questions to come forth but hey theres alrdy billions...4 more thousend cant hurt...much)

in order

i forgot who zexion is (i know hes an org member..thats it lol)

of course they will...i walked in on them the otherday..goin at it like a couple o rabbits :p

a....PICKLE

you have to lose your heart to get a nobody...when did riku lose his heart?i know it was taken over by xehanorts heartless but i dont remember him losing it.

the questions (a few) that were spontainiously created....

1)is kari a natural read head?

2)is a pickle really a weapon?

3)how big is soras "keyblade"?

4)why hasnt riku gotten any?

5)where IS waldo?

6)why wont i shut up

7)why hasnt anyone but me and you commented on what (according to you..thanks btw ^^)is a good..and likely true theory..i mean look at it...<basks in the theories greatness>

8)why are you reading this when you could be playing kingdomhearts...go on..shu (jk)

keeperoftwilight

bump...doesnt anyone besides kingman think anything at all about my theory <feelings are torn to shreds...jk>seriously...ill take anything....an agreement...disagreement (hopefully backed up with more than retarded noobish stuff)...good ol' fashioned agrument....hell ill take flames (well thought out flames that are backed up with some reason besides im a retarded fag who doesnt know what hes talking about preferably)plz and thnx

keeperoftwilight

o come on ppl...you must have some opinuion of my theory...ok..its long....im sure youve read longer...and imo its not to shabby of a theory if i do say so my self...ide just like to know what you all think

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
kh2kingman94 said:
Dude, thats a good theory and i say thats probably true, and when i say somethings true it ussually is. Now as for king mickey, he "found" the keyblade in that realm and when he left the realm ( i still dont know how) it lost its dark powers and stuck with him. Sora and riku probably did get away, but where to?
what are you talking about the keyblade is dark so is mickey it never lost its "dark powers"......................

as for the theory its plausible but theres no proof.................................

keeperoftwilight

true but we wont be getting anymore info to work with most likely until 'tokyo game show 07'...i believe thats when nomura said hed relese more about the game...im just using what i have to work with

and i am sorry about the double posting...i was just trying to keep it on the front page so it would be more noticable <bows in apology>

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
keeperoftwilight said:
no duh...if there was proof it wouldnt be a theory...it would be fact
yes it would still be a theory, a theory needs proof in order to make a good arguement, you however have no proof thus the theory is just "made up" and is more of just a story or ideas than a theory.........................for example before kh2 came out the biggest theory was roxas was just an original character, the proof was an interview with nomoura, he could weild keyblades,etc.........yet the theory was still wrong.................................or.......another theory was riku would get a keyblade somehow..........proof hes a kb master, etc...this theory turned out to be true...................

a theory needs proof from any of the games to suggest and show how you got to your theory not just something you made up in your head...................

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
yes it would still be a theory, a theory needs proof in order to make a good arguement, you however have no proof thus the theory is just "made up" and is more of just a story or ideas than a theory.........................for example before kh2 came out the biggest theory was roxas was just an original character, the proof was an interview with nomoura, he could weild keyblades,etc.........yet the theory was still wrong.................................or.......another theory was riku would get a keyblade somehow..........proof hes a kb master, etc...this theory turned out to be true...................

a theory needs proof from any of the games to suggest and show how you got to your theory not just something you made up in your head...................

I thought Riku, Sora and Mickey were only Weilders, not Masters...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BoyWithNoShadow said:
I thought Riku, Sora and Mickey were only Weilders, not Masters...
they call them the keyblade heroes but i think they also reference them as keyblade masters...........

keeperoftwilight

trust me im usualy the last person to say this but technically (heart starts beating abnormaly fast) riku is the keyblade master and the other are...just...wielders (dies of heart attack for betraying ...himself?)

<ghost of KoT>:ya anyway >_>

and no if there was proof its fact...in say bio we test theories we think up and test them to see if they work out the way our theories said it would end or see if there true...or FACT

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
keeperoftwilight said:
trust me im usualy the last person to say this but technically (heart starts beating abnormaly fast) riku is the keyblade master and the other are...just...wielders (dies of heart attack for betraying ...himself?)

<ghost of KoT>:ya anyway >_>

and no if there was proof its fact...in say bio we test theories we think up and test them to see if they work out the way our theories said it would end or see if there true...or FACT
aight, ummm how can i explain it...............................a theory is made using given facts that is used to prove what you theorized........................

keeperoftwilight

you no what it doesnt matter anymore...this arguement is pointless...im not gonna back down and i doubt you will so lets just call a truce

i mean the arguement is off topic anyway...wether i think your right or wrong about a word has nothing to do with what you or anyone else thinks of my (just bare with me) theory...so how about it <puts hand out to shake>

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
keeperoftwilight said:
you no what it doesnt matter anymore...this arguement is pointless...im not gonna back down and i doubt you will so lets just call a truce

i mean the arguement is off topic anyway...wether i think your right or wrong about a word has nothing to do with what you or anyone else thinks of my (just bare with me) theory...so how about it <puts hand out to shake>
aight........truce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back