• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DWU returns: NOT A CONCEPT!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daherooftwilight

ok everyone, in the e3 trailer that was shown at e3 and was videotaped by kh2.co.uk(or maybe it was ansemreport.com) u c the DWU again........ this means he is not a concept....... it is hard 2 c him though because they show a bunch of screenshots one after the other near the end but if you keep on pausing it and looking at it frame by frame near the end you'll see the DWU AND THE BFU

(go to kh2.co.uk for the trailer if u haven't seen it)
i wonder what role he/she has in the game and who he/she is since we all know bfu is riku

daherooftwilight

look at the trailer for crying out loud
i didn't believe it either and i went back and did it again
dwu is an actual character in the game he is not a concept

daherooftwilight

go to www.kh2.co.uk and look at the 2nd newspost and there is a link on it to the trailer when it opens up keep pausing and unpausing it near the end when sora, donald, and goofy all start charging at the heartless in hollow bastion.......... in there u c the DWU!!!!!!!!!!

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Heh, I saw it, and I don't need to tell you this, I mnow that the DWO is going to be a person in the game but I'm not so sure that you're going to be able to control them.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I've looked through it, and yeah, the DWU is in the LAST FEW SECONDS of the trailer.
I don't think he's going to be in the game, but seeing as everyone now points to the fact that the DWU IS the BHK, and seeing how I couldn't see a clip of the BHK in those last few seconds, I'm just going with the fact they stuck that clip of the DWU to create suspense :p

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
DWU=BHK.....It isn't that difficult to put together. DWU, was a concept for the character BHK. Some of DD and ASAS might have some importance with KH2, but as for the BFU and DWU, They were just early concepts of BHK and Riku.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Ah,m well of course that's true, J can join in this since this is the topic when I left.
So yeah, DWU is BHK, But Riku..
is the BFU?
Yeah, right but the thing is we know that the BHK has two friends of his own.
Now for me the first thing that comes to mind is Mickey and Riku.
Anyone with me?

daherooftwilight

are you sure dwu=bhk????
i know dwu was a concept at first
but if they are the same person why does dwu have like gray hair instead of blonde
of course it does explain though why he even has keyblades 2 begin with

Felix Chu

daherooftwilight said:
are you sure dwu=bhk????
i know dwu was a concept at first
but if they are the same person why does dwu have like gray hair instead of blonde
of course it does explain though why he even has keyblades 2 begin with
From my point of view, most of DD/ASAS looked like it was in Black and White, there was some colour, but I imagine blonde hair does look grey-ish in the dark...

JakeBlade

Felix Chu said:
I've looked through it, and yeah, the DWU is in the LAST FEW SECONDS of the trailer.
I don't think he's going to be in the game, but seeing as everyone now points to the fact that the DWU IS the BHK, and seeing how I couldn't see a clip of the BHK in those last few seconds, I'm just going with the fact they stuck that clip of the DWU to create suspense :p
i agree with that

Felix Chu

daherooftwilight said:
well if the dwu is bhk wat is his name???
i really hope by the end of e3 they release his name
No one knows....>.>
That's what everyone is waiting for...but I think it's obvious now that the DWU is the BHK, but then again, Square could completely screw with us and say "Aha! That's what we want you to think!"

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I dont see why you people are questioning that DWU /=/ (does not equal) BHK. As soon as the first official KH2 trailer came out, it was pretty obvious that BHK was the DWU. In DD and ASAS, the DWU DOES have blonde hair. It isn't that hard to tell.

daherooftwilight

thatz a nice pic........ how did u get that off the trailer
someone should post it so milh amethyz can see it
that kid was totally bombing my thread for no reason

daherooftwilight

can someone also tell me how i can make my own avatar
i have no clue how to do it and i'd like to have one for my username

also this is completely off topic but...
if there are any digimon world fans out there the 4th one come out at the end of this month
i am so excited........... it looks so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back