• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im looking Forward to a New trailer. Hey if not, the Release Date will work just as well. If we get both then i'll just be sitting back and taking it in.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I bet that is when we are going to find out what the exact release date is for KHII then. In the latest interview, they stated they would be making an announcement soon. I bet that is when it will be made.

fizban

by the time any of us get anything big on kh2 or ffXIII, glimpses of kh3 and ffXIV will be shown........... such a sad fate to befall any gamer

dark_palladin

really I don't want anything at all except a release date b/c a traile and no RD means me being more anxious and I'm tired of that. Both means still more anxiety plus knowing when I get to see it, which I don't like so I vote for just a RD and some information no visuals

KH Verteran

I remember my thread of this topic exactly. Anyway, yes a release date would be nice, but knowing our luck, we'll get like a 3 second long trailer or another statement on the delay of KH2.

nEcRo64x

Website
www.myotaku.com
I have a feeling E3 might just be similiar to Jump Festa. I'm sure they will just show a tweaked version of the Jump Festa trailer and the same playable demo with some bugs worked out. As for a release date we can only pray.

But who knows Kingdom Hearts is more popular in America than Japan they could have some surprises in store for us.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This is the second year i think, that Kingdom Hearts 2 is goin to be in the E3. I know that theres is goin to be a new trailer. But, i just wanna know at least, BHK name, and finally the realese date of Kingdom Hearts 2. Whit that info, i am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back