• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Edge of Glory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_s

And I'm hanging on a moment with you
edgeofglory.png

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
We need to get you to start using prefixes, cause I never know what I am going to see when I come into one of your threads. As for the piece, I like the net cover in this(do't like that everyone uses gaga for stock though, there is better stocks out there if you ask me.) Good colour choices, what I would maybe try is some aqua colour dodge on her eyes set to 20% to make them really pop. Also I have seen some repeativeness in your pieces, you pieces are great!! You have an amazing style, but if you feel something new try it, branch out.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I love it, but it seems incomplete. It needs another element to it, some snazzy foreground effects would finish it off nicely. maybe even incorporate the black chains as an effect throughout the tag.

Kk_s

This style is actually trying something new XD I like to perfect a style before I move on to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back