• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EG Monthly Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

:D Today, i got the EG for this month and here was their response for KHII exactly as read...

"This game is looking miles ahead better than the first game.

The Disney-themed worlds here- from Pirates of the Carribean's live action seas to from the techy, neon-lit enviroments of Tron- are much more appealing. The game's gaggle of Final Fantasy characters play a bigger role( shows now fight along side sora during battle). But it's the vastly overhauled combat system that gives this one a lot of heart. Crushing double team attacks, morphing into a dual weilding freak, bouncing enimies on their heads like a basketball thanks to all new reaction commands- oh yeah, the gameplay looks good!" :

We can all agree from all of the reviews, that this game will be one of the best in RP history...

BeastlyKillaKreg

i've seen this article, on this site, in fact. i'm not one to flame about old things, and this isnt THAT outdated, but..... also, we know this will be a great game.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yes this article is old tho, and if you read it closely, its NOT the real review, the full on will be next issue. Not to be mean, but i dont think we need 100 threada about how much the reviewers liked the game. We knew they would like it, its a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back