• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ellos I is here. ^^''

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

--<-@

In your dreams...skipping around in flowering fiel
Ellos,

My name is --<-@, Teh Rose, Teh Ashleigh, you may call me whatever you wish, I really don't care. ^^ I asked/forced to come here by my friend Blood Alchemist (came up with the username lol), yeah so I came cause I'm cool like that xD. I love anime and manga to death, as well as KH and FF. <333 I am hoping to Role-Play a lot here and makes some new friends and whatnot. :3 Well anyways see ya'll around KHI. Tehehe *waves buh bye*

Much love,
--<-@

Lunar Knight

American Person
That is a strange/interesting username, eh...I've seen stranger...or not o_0Anyways, please follow the rules and enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or want to be friends, just PM me.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Teh Rose is here! ZOMG!

Welcome, and.... enjoy.

Bye. >_>

lol, kidding. I look forward to RPing with you <3. I'm making a romance RP now... *snicker* maybe we can... uhh.. >_> nvm. So, feel free to join any of mine. Mind my insanity,, I just drank some soda. ;D HAVE FUN!

<3

- Blood A.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Hello welcome o KHI have a great time here if you want a friend or need help PM me.
Please don't spam or post more than once in a row all you should be ok and also don't swear out other people. So have a great time posting.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Very cool username, --<-@. Pm to be buds and dont spam.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hiya Uhm ...Rose o.0;; XD!! ...Have Fun in the Forums >.> And Post LOTZ Acourse!!!!! If You Need Help, Or Just Wanna Be Buddies Then Just PM Meh ;) C ya L8ter!!!

--<-@

In your dreams...skipping around in flowering fiel
Savior of Dawn said:
Well, you certainly have an interesting username.

Have fun.

Ah yes it is very interesting I guess. :3 And OF COURSE I'll have fun, silly.

Plasma Chain said:
That is a strange/interesting username, eh...I've seen stranger...or not o_0Anyways, please follow the rules and enjoy your time here. If you have any questions or want to be friends, just PM me.

Stranger? I think not. :p Yes, I will follow the rules, duh! I'm sure I will enjoy my time here. Mmmhmm I will go to you if I have any questions or to be friends! ^^

Watermelons... <3 said:
Hey. You remember me, right? MSN? No? Okay, I expected that. Whatever.

Well, glad to see you're an RPer, you'll have a lot of fun here, and most of the forum-goers are Rabid manga addicts. So, you should feel at home.

=D
Meluhns.

Heck yes! I remember you! :D Yes Yes I love to rp, I see that there are a quite a few ah-mazing rpers here. <3 Weee I love Mange and Anime Addicts. Yay! I most definately think this will be like home lol.

blood alchemist said:
Teh Rose is here! ZOMG!

Welcome, and.... enjoy.

Bye. >_>

lol, kidding. I look forward to RPing with you <3. I'm making a romance RP now... *snicker* maybe we can... uhh.. >_> nvm. So, feel free to join any of mine. Mind my insanity,, I just drank some soda. ;D HAVE FUN!

<3

- Blood A.

LYK Ohemgee it's BA. xP I look forward to rping with you as well. Romance? ;3 Tehehe. Yes, yes I will join your rps. Insanity= <3. Duh I'll have fun! I was planning on it!

Trance said:
Hello welcome o KHI have a great time here if you want a friend or need help PM me. Please don't spam or post more than once in a row all you should be ok and also don't swear out other people. So have a great time posting.

Thankies very much. I will follow Teh Rulez! I'm positive I will have a great time with everything.

Soras Dad said:
Very cool username, --<-@. Pm to be buds and dont spam.

Tehehe thankies too! Of course I will be buds and not spam! <3

KingdomKid07 said:
Hiya Uhm ...Rose o.0;; XD!! ...Have Fun in the Forums >.> And Post LOTZ Acourse!!!!! If You Need Help, Or Just Wanna Be Buddies Then Just PM Meh ;) C ya L8ter!!!

Aren't you an entergetic one? lmao. xD Yep I will have fun and post a lot. If I need help, which is unlikely that I will need help from anyone I'll ask ya. Sure we can be buddies. See ya around. :p

Can you tell that I talk to much? x3 Well thankies for the welcomes everyone and it is always great to get more too! <333

brainy_pigeon

Well, welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun! Well, it seems like you already are... so keep having fun, I guess? PM me if you want to be friends, okay?

Back