• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emblem heartless and memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

In CoM, sora fights through worlds created from his memories. Each one has heartless that has to be defeated. When the *main* heartless boss of the level is defeated, you see a heart float up into the sky, much like it did in KH1.

In kh2 we learned that the org used roxas and sora ( i don't count xion for a few reasons, one being that she didn't use a real keyblade, it was one made of memories) to collect hearts for kingdom hearts so that they can have their hearts back.

so my question is, did the heartless sora defeated in CoM count towards the hearts that went to the kingdom hearts the org was creating? or did they not count because they were technically made of sora's memories?

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
thats a tough question dude but i think that it could go both ways i think some went to KH until he got caught up in Castle Oblivion

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I was kind of wondering the same myself and it wasn't just the bosses that released hearts; the normal ones did too. It's wasn't said whether they were real (the ones on the 13th floor I could imagine were real so those ones could've been used).

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
( i don't count xion for a few reasons, one being that she didn't use a real keyblade, it was one made of memories)

you do realize that if that made a shred of sense, she'd have been utterly useless to the Organization and the Replica Project would've been deemed a huge, grave failure, right?
When Xion lost her Keyblade, the Heartless she defeated materialized again, whereas when she used her Keyblade, they didn't, indicating they were purged and sent to Kingdom Hearts. It doesn't matter her Keyblade wasn't a true, proper to god honest one - it had at least that ability as well enough as a real Keyblade did.

As for the topic at hand, I think they did count. As much as getting Sora as their pawn was valuable, he had to fight kind of a lot of Heartless on his way through the Castle. It would've been a wasted oppotunity for them not to let real Heartless at him.
Even the bosses make sense. If an Emblem Heartless steals your Heart, you become the same type of Emblem Heartless. That's how they multiply. So there can be even more than one Boss-Heartless of the same kind.

tl;dr nothing stopping those Heartless from being real ones.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
If an Emblem Heartless steals your Heart, you become the same type of Emblem Heartless. That's how they multiply. So there can be even more than one Boss-Heartless of the same kind.

tl;dr nothing stopping those Heartless from being real ones.

For example, you fight the Guard Armor multiple times in multiple games.
However, I don't think you automatically become the same type of heartless if you are defeated by one. I thought the heartless you turned into depended on the amount of darkness in your heart

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For example, you fight the Guard Armor multiple times in multiple games.
However, I don't think you automatically become the same type of heartless if you are defeated by one. I thought the heartless you turned into depended on the amount of darkness in your heart

I think that's how it goes for Emblem Heartless at least. And even then amongst the same types of Heartless you get ones varying in strength.
But that logic is what explains how come Almighty Sora turned into a measly Shadow.
I want my Neo-Shadow Riku, dammit ;w;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Emblem Heartless and PureBlood Heartless were described to not follow the same logic. Beyond that, a person doesn't HAVE to have a Heartless steal his Heart for him to become one - he can fall into the Darkness on his own which is what Sora did willingly by using the Heart Unlocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back