• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Emotions of a Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cids Spear

This the first of a series of 4 fanfic stories I plan to write.

The one here is the story of Roxas in Organization XIII.
The next is the story of Riku after his trip in Castle Oblivion.
The one after that is a short piece where both tales collide in the Deep Dive battle and ends after Roxas's imprisonment in virtual Twilight Town.
The final piece is my version of the grand finale of the KH saga. In other words, Kingdom Hearts 3. It will be a very long piece, so it will be divided into 2 parts.

Also, at the end of certain chapters, I provide commentary on why I did certain things.

So sit back and enjoy the first chapter.

Emotions of a Nobody?

Disclaimer: Anything related to this series, be they from the original games or from various franchises not (yet) seen, are the property of Square-Enix, Pixar, Studio Ghibli and Walt Disney.

Prolouge

Sora, hold on!

No, WAIT!”

What’s…What’s happening to me? Falling…falling…into darkness.”

“This time, I’ll protect you!”

That was the last he remembered. All the voices seemed to have different emotions. Some were pleas of mercy, yet they were not heeded. Another was confusion, the same state he was in now. The last emotion he recalled was honor…no, scratch that, friendship…umm, love? Whatever the emotion, it mattered not to him now.

But suddenly he thought, “Am I even a he?” There was a good reason to believe this. A couple of hours ago, “he” “awoke” (Was that the right word to use?) in front a gate that led to some sort of mansion. It was a mansion, that was for sure. It was long, big, had a rich design, it had to be a mansion! There was grass and it was green. The sounds of birds filled the morning sky. “He” could recall his surroundings, which was for sure. But why could “he” not recall “his” own self? “His” life, family, hobbies, friends, anything on a social level?

“He” did not have time to continue his thoughts for suddenly, a black mist, more like a burning ember, appeared. Not only that, someone was coming out of it. After the mist dissipated, “he” could get a good look at the being. The being was completely covered in black, except for a couple of silver chains and a zipper. It was wearing a trench coat with a hood that almost shadowed its face.

The being was casually approaching “him”, not even caring if anyone else was watching this whole scene unfold. The being seemed to understand completely what was going on for there were no physical or verbal cues that would give away any signs of suspicion. The being then stood there, seemingly doing nothing. Perhaps the being was observing “him”, making sure that his swift arrival was not in vain? This seemed to be the case, for the being finally spoke, with a strange cryptic tone,

“Do you wish to know?”
The voice was very deep, without emotion, but very honest. It was masculine, so at least “he” could identify this being. But the question was very puzzling. “Do you wish to know?” Know what? Couldn’t he have been more specific?

As if the man was expecting “his” thoughts to be like this, he gave a simple wave of the hand. At first, nothing seemed to happen. But suddenly, as his hand continued to make it’s circular journey, the most odd thing happened. Letters appeared. Letters of a large, blue, and crystal-like kind. They seemed somewhat transparent, so it was not some strange harmful spell or something like that. The letters were S-O-R-A, in that order. At first, “he” did not understand, but then it hit “him”! It was a name. The only name “his” memories could recall.

Sora.

The being then spoke again, this time almost in a tone of order and academics. “You feel nothing. You can feel nothing.” This time, “he” was really confused. First the being seemed to have a vague, yet good idea of “his” identity, now he was giving a lecture on feelings? What was this guy on to? Yet the man seemed to care not for “his” confusion, for he opened his cryptic mouth once again:

“Do you want a meaning?”

Before “he” could think about what that comment meant, the man flicked his hands. The blue letters that appeared in front of “him” began to spin. The speed of the rotation was a first fast. Then it went extremely fast, becoming nothing but a whirl of blue, magical energy. Then, with another flick, the man stopped the ritual and a new letter appeared. An X of a golden color, bigger than the other letters. “He” suddenly phased out, as if the letters were attacking “him.” When “he” awoke, he saw that the letters had formed a new word. R-O-X-A-S. “He” suddenly began to understand. The man was offering “him” something. It was a chance to have an identity. “He” understood what the man meant by “meaning:” a chance to discover what he was. “He” was no longer just “he.” “He” was now:

“Roxas.”

It was the first thing Roxas said since had come to. It was because he realized this was to be his personality and his life. He was reborn or as the hooded man would put it, “A new you.”

Commentary: This was the first true fanfic I wrote and ever got done. I'm very pleased how it turned out. The reason I refer to Roxas as "he" with quotations was that I wanted Roxas to be unsure of what he was at first. Also this chapter is simply one of the new scenes in KHII:FM+

If there are any language or grammer problems, please point them out. I will edit them immediatly. Comments would also help, since I'm new at this.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I really like the sort of spooky aspect that your story has, I look forward into reading more in the future xD.

Cids Spear

Chapter 1

It was about half an hour since Roxas came into “existence.” The being that named him, named Xemnas himself, was strolling with him. They had left the mansion area and were now walking through a thick wood. While not a very wide area, it still has an aura of mystery to it. Besides the occasional bugs and on both flight and feet, it was very empty.

The only sentient being they had encountered thus far was a strange lad with his face completely shrouded by a yellow-pointed wizards hat. He was strange because he apparently was trying to conjer up something. He could be heard grunting and moaning with each attempt gone astray. At one point, he seemed to get a small flame on his finger, but it went out only minutes after appearing.

“Xemnas?”

“Yes, Number 13?”

“I wanted to ask if-“

Roxas paused for a moment. This was new, what Xemnas had just called him.

It was weird enough that he was just awoke and had somehow got the name Roxas just based on a small memory of a name he remembered. But for some reason, he accepted the name since he had felt a strange sense of familiarity to the name he remembered. Not only was it the only name he could recall, it had a kind of meaning of companionship to it as if he knew this person.

The name Roxas, an anagram of the name of memory, he could live with without immediate questioning. But Number 13? That was news to him.

“Sir, what do you mean by Number 13? When you named me, I just believed that you were trying to give me an identity, a meaning. Is there something you want with me?”

Xemnas stopped for a moment, taking his time to let that speech get in his mind. “My, what a curious and inspective mind you have there, Roxas!” he chuckled, although it didn’t sound cheerful or humorous at all. “I see there is a lot of questions on your mind. It is not strange at all. I was a bit like that myself when I awoke, although I remembered my past life.”

“W-wait, what do you mean by ‘past life’?” exclaimed Roxas, confused more now than a few moments ago. “Is there something you’re hiding about my condition?”

Xemnas, regaining his calm composure, simply replied, “Patience, Roxas. All will come in good time. You are still very young, not yet nurtured enough to understand your existence.

Roxas, though, was starting to get really annoyed at this point. Xemnas was being too cryptic to him. He wanted answers that made sense and he wanted them now. “Start making some sense!” he blasted. “All I’m hearing is some weird talk that I-“

“I see you’re having fun there torturing the new guy, eh Xemy?”

A new voice had just spoken. A very sarcastic, yet stylish tone was its nature. Both Xemnas and Roxas turned to face its source. Another coated man had appeared, with clothes exactly like those of Xemnas. But this one had his hood down, so his head could be clearly seen. It was one of lava-red, spiked hair and emerald green eyes. Each of the eyes seemed to be held by a black ring, i.e. two black marks on each.

“Number 8, what are doing here? Did I not assign you to guard over our home. Everyone else is off dealing with a certain someone.” Xemnas said in a fake sense of alarm.
“Whoa there, Superior!” the strange man replied with glee. “What have I asked you a thousand times? I don’t like being called a dopey number. I’m to be called Axel! Or have you forgotten already? It’s A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?”

“Axel, I care not for this foolish argument. I care not for the trivial. I care to know why you deserted your duty.” Sighed a perplexed Xemnas.

“I was just bored, okay?” said a ticked-off Axel “That Diz fella hasn’t even showed his hooded head once! We live in nothingness, for crying out loud! Nothing much happens. That is kind of the gist of nothing or I am too cryptic for ya? Besides, I’m curious to see the new guy.”

“Well, if you’re interested in Number 13 over here, then you can give him the grand tour. As Superior, I assign this as both job and punishment for disregard of duty.” After that, Xemnas extended his palm and a purple portal appeared. Xemnas then quietly walked over and a second later, he was nowhere to be found.

Roxas didn’t know what would come. Would Axel treat him as cryptically as Xemnas? It wasn’t something he was looking forward to, but then again, both of these black-coated men were enigmas. It wasn’t so hard to imagine.

“Umm…Hi. I’m Roxas and I want to know what-“

“Listen, kid!” exclaimed a calm Axel. “I seriously think you’ve asked enough today. Don’t try complaining about it, either. You can’t learn everything in one day. It was like that for me and all my other ‘pals.’ Besides, you haven’t experienced fun today, I presume?”

“Not exactly. But still-“

Roxas didn’t finish at that moment for Axel took his hand and quickly walked with a bit of enthusiasm in him. “As a higher ranking member of Organization XIII, I order you to come with me and live a little! Time is unpredictable for us, so the earlier, the better!”

Last edited:

Cids Spear

Chapter 2

After Axel and Roxas had left the woods, they found themselves in a much more noisy area. They were of grownups spreading gossip, children laughing and playing, the rumbling of a wooden tram track, salesmen pronouncing their goods, birds cooing, and other such symphonies commonly found playing in an urban area. The time looked neither like day or night. It was in a state of sunset or sunrise, like the kind you find on a beach. It made the town appear very golden and bread-crust brown in color.

As Roxas walked through this strange new environment, he noticed that Axel was not showing the least bit of unease. In fact, in the few minutes or so that Roxas knew him, he hadn’t shown any signs of nervousness or confusion. It looked like he knew this place by the back of his hand.

Roxas, on the other hand was very confused. Here he was, named by a total stranger who didn’t introduce himself properly, told him things that made no sense to him, and “hiring” someone else to look after him. It was as if these two hooded men had arranged for finding someone lost in the woods and had planned to name him/her Roxas. A big schedule or script, per se.

Well, if that were so, Roxas was not following along right now!

“Um, Axel?”

“Hmmm?”

“I was wondering…since you’re obviously connected to Xemnas somehow, if-“

Axel just sighed at this (though much more expressing than Xemnas ever was). “Look kid,” he mumbled with a sense of irritation. “I told ya earlier, back in the woods that you should stop asking questions. Your not gonna get your life story all in one session.”

“I know,” groaned Roxas. “But what I am supposed to do right now?”

“I dunno, think about something else like the weather.” Said an somewhat annoyed Axel

“But I can’t! I just ‘awoke’ without any knowledge of my circumstance and now Xemnas names me and just ignores my most important questions. I’m so irritated tha-“

As soon as Roxas pronounced, “Irritated,” Axel promptly placed his gloved hand over his mouth, as if Roxas had either spoken an obscene word or something extremely stupid. The red-haired man now had a face of nervousness behind clenched teeth, as if hiding some vocal that would shatter Roxas’s soul.

“What was that, rookie?” asked Axels nervously clenched teeth.

“ I’m irritated Xemnas is refusing to answer about what’s going on with me.” replied Roxas as he removed Axels hand from his mouth. “Also, I now feel the same way because you unexpectedly covered my mouth as if I was spreading germs! What is up with that?”

“Well Roxas, you see…err, we are alike because…that won’t do it…you can’t feel…oh, how do I explain this without going too in-depth?”

“Axel, what are trying to say?” asked Roxas to a chin-scratching Axel.

“I don’t believe telling you will do any good. Perhaps a lesson should be in order to help you understand? You know, like the way a science teacher gives her pupils hands experiments.”

Axel then started to scan the town area they were currently in. Looking at reseraunts, bars, stores, post offices and other public establishments, he gave almost everyone of them a regretful shake of the head, not matching his needs. That is until he eyed an ice cream cart run by a man looked like a mix of an Eskimo and a typical sea captain of the 17th century. As soon as looked upon the place, he snapped his fingers with look of insight.

“Ice cream! That’s a good way to make ya understand! Besides, it’s getting a bit sweaty in these clothes, even for a guy like me!”

Roxas was just baffled at this comment. As Axel was busy at the register, Roxas wondered how “irritated” and “ice cream” even fit together. If he was trying to teach spelling and letters (since both words began with I.), Axel would have been better off teaching grade-schoolers. But then, before he could probe further-

“Here ya go Roxas!” barged an Axel giving him a blue popsicle. ”I decided to get the most popular flavor since the ol’ geezer over there gets the kicks when I tried to order another flavor. Man, what a weirdo! Hey, don’t eat that yet! (Roxas was trying to eat since he was extremely hungry for some unexplainable reason.) First, let me ask you something. What comes to your mind when you think of ice cream?”

Roxas would have said completely bizarre. Of course, this would be if Axel were referring to right now, But Roxas assumed he meant the majority of times ice cream came to mind, so he replied:

“Well, I think of stingy cold teeth and sweet flavors. But this mostly happens when it’s on a stick like this.”

“Okay, fair enough. But let’s put aside the obvious taste chitchat and go a little deeper. When you try to find a relationship between the ice cream and your questions, what rocks your mental boat?

Roxas now had quite enough of this. Xemnas was being cryptic to him through their short time together and now Axel was following this manner as well. Besides, a relation to his answers and this popsicle (which was already dripping)? How dumb did the wily red-head think he was?

“What was that supposed mean?” exclaimed a confused and serious Roxas. “This is what is making me fed and pissed off! This idiotic, cryptic, and shady hinting crap! I don’t care how long you think you and Xemnas can keep your game up, I want answers. You claim I’m not ready to face the facts of my present state. You think I trust your words since you guys knighted me? No, you’re dead wrong! I trust you guys just because you seem to know what’s going on! AND I! WANT! IT! NOW!!!!!”

As Roxas panted and breathed heavily from that volcanic fury, the world went silent. Axel just stood there, not caring at all. People just stood there, frozen in time, with looks of awe, fright, shock, and other heavy feelings.

“This what I didn’t expect, Roxas. You acting like that is something that is not supposed to happen unless you’re faking it. But that was too human to be fake. Unless you’re some miracle from beyond, that is messed up.”

Roxas paused for an instance. He wasn’t supposed to act like that?

“I don’t get-“

“Don’t think you’re confused either, bud!” shot back Axel. “In fact, ditch any emotion you ‘think’ you feel now cause you’re not. That is why we found you. You’re like us, Number XIII. You cannot feel emotion. Ever. I mean it.”

Axel then put on a chipper face and said, “Well with that aside, let’s feast on your entry to Organization XIII!” With that over, Axel and an unsure Roxas took a bite of their frozen treat.

Roxas “liked” it, surprisingly. Although very salty at first, it had a sweet punch to it, giving it a unique and “delightful.” It was also the first positive thing he felt all day. Axel, however, did not seem to think that, as his eyes bulged somewhat and his tongue stuck with a pinch of gagging.

“URGGH!! How on earth do kids enjoy this mess! Salt and suger are NOT right together!”

Roxas looked very perplexed at this matter. He was about to speak when Axel groaned, “Don’t worry. Taste is a sense, not an emotion. Anyone can feel a rough rock or drink sour lemonade!”

Last edited:

Aqua

This is pretty good. I like how you describe Roxas's experiences and confusion as he awakens. I hope to read more soon!

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter, well organized and put together I look forward into reading more soon.

Cids Spear

Chapter 3

While questions still floated in the air of Roxa’s head, he decided to at least get calm. It was clear that nobody was going tell him anything right then, since he could see a million more puzzling statements if he had. He and Axel spent their time sitting on a large clock tower near a train station. Although quite huge for a station clock, it gave a beautiful view of the town. They could see the ocean out there, sparkling in the hanging sunlight. They didn’t talk that much and just enjoyed the view.

Soon Axel realized that they must leave town and opened a black portal similar to the two Roxas saw earlier. It was quite a challenge for Axel to persuade Roxas to climb in. But after threatening Roxas wouldn’t get any answers to his questions, Roxas finally gave in. The ride lasted only a second, not feeling like much at all. The only strange quality was complete darkness, like a night without the stars or moon.

Once the dark warp had finished, Roxas found himself in… darkness again, but not pitch black. In fact, this would only count for most of the sky above. Yet even that would be inaccurate, for up in the sky was a huge, golden moon. It was shaped like a Valentine heart and had a bit of a light-pink aura coming off.

Besides the moon, the other lights came from buildings in a bright, neon city. Although it gave the impression of active going-ons, it was surprisingly silent, except for the buzzing of various neon signs. Even if these windows were soundproof, there would still be a feeling of abandonment, since the lights failed to produce shadows. It would easier to say that it was a ghost town. Axel and Roxas were standing in a large plaza, right in front of large skyscraper.

“A-Axel,” whispered a somewhat nervous Roxas, “Where are we exactly?”

“This is your new home, kid.” Replied a somewhat tacky Axel, extending his palm as he talked. “It ain’t exactly a grand hotel, but it sure makes a great hideaway from enemies. Well, most of them anyway.” “It’s never really boring out here if you have a creative mind an’ aren’t chicken enough to mock the Reaper.” Explained Axel with a bit pleasure. (Roxas then had very disturbing images of torture, stupidity, anger, and other unpleasant things.) “Ah, don’t get all mopey! I’m sure with me and the others, you’ll find something to do after missions.”

Roxas then swiftly stepped back. Missions? Well, if he could “mock the Reaper” in this “Organization,” it must mean gruesome tasks!” “Err…what kind of missions are we talking about here?”

“Oh you’ll find out, Roxas. You’ll find out.” Reassured Axel, slapping him in the back.

They continued to onward through the city, still silent as the grave. Neither Axel nor Roxas spoke, concentrating on reaching their next destination. Roxas was neither sure he was glad or scared for the silence. While Axel had stated he could not feel emotion, Roxas felt it was another cryptic remark. He had a sense that any minute, some insane assassin would come and slit his throat. If that was fake, then Roxas thought he was already in some kind of hell. A hell of uncertainty.

After about 20 minutes of walking, Axel and Roxas reached a ledge. At first, Roxas thought that Axel would push him over and have fall into the endless, pudding green abyss below them. But he did not and Roxas saw why. Right in front of them was a floating fortress of a unique design. There was a very mechanical, yet somewhat medieval. It was completely white, contrasting against the darkness quite sharply. A rotating wheel was above, but for what purpose could not be seen. A couple of green and red nodes were seen below, adding more mystery to this strange abode.

“So, uh…how do we-“

BANG!

Before Roxas could continue, a most terrifying thing occurred. A great noise, like the banging of a pool table amplified high, was heard. Almost instantly, what appeared to be a purple beam was heading straight towards him. As it came closer, it became pointed and crystal like, enough to skewer any body part.

Luckily, Roxas leaped back very quickly, letting the shot stick to wear it once stood. It then shattered into dissolved pieces with a quick fizz.

“Halt! Who comes upon the lair of the XIII?” yelled a somewhat cool, yet relaxing voice, trying to be threatening.

Axel, looking quite annoyed, stepped forward and cupped his hands to the mouth. “Yo, Number II! If you’re such a hot shot, how come you couldn’t see an old, red-headed comrade?”

“Oh, I wasn’t aiming for you, man! It was the blond guy right next to you,” called back the new voice, apparently inside the lair. “He seems pretty suspicious without our dress code.”

“Don’t you remember this mornings meeting? That Xemnas had found the Bearers ‘brother?’ Or were ya sleeping as usual in our most important meeting in months?”
Roxas quickly listened in. He was the ‘Bearers brother’? What was Axel talking about now?

“Naw, man, I don’t pay attention to most meetings cause they don’t involve me. When the Superior brings up something that concerns me, I’m all ears.”

“Okay, I understand your incompetence now,” replied a quite irritated Axel. “But could let us in?”

“Before I open the gateway to our home, let me see the new guy.” Said the voice from afar.

In instant and a PING, a new-cloaked person appeared. It was a man of middle age, with a scar on his right cheek. Besides a black ponytail in his hair, the most distinguishing feature was a black eye patch on his left eye. His eye was a dark gold, but had no sense of greed in them. He was now looking down at Roxas with a sense of glee on his face.

“So, you’re the dude that Xemnas wanted to recruit, huh? You look pretty young to have use yet. Well in my eyes, though. So, what name were you given?”

“Roxas.” Replied a very unsure Roxas, afraid the man would try to kill him again.

“Roxas, eh?” replied the very enthusiastic man. “Not a bad choice. As for myself, I’m Number II, but my ‘real’ name is Xigbar. I’d prefer the latter.

“Xigbar,” interrupted a calm, yet impatient Axel, “Could you let us in?”

“Oh, almost forgot that!” replied a embarrassed Xigbar.

Xigbar then summoned from nowhere the source of the crystal ammo. It was strange contraption that looked like a purple, half-enclosed, sword-handle. Well, that was the handle, but the top looked like a circle with two points on the side. The top was where the needle, ammo was, with extra rounds on the handle.

He now fired the gun at a specific point in the fortress. It flew lightning fast and as soon the PING was heard, a flashing red and mystical walkway appeared.

“It’s good to be home.” Said a relieved Axel as he started to walk up.

Cids Spear

Chapter 4

Roxas, Xigbar, and Axel made their way up the energy path and entered a very large glass elevator. As soon as they stepped on, the floor beneath them gave a brilliant flash and immediately after, they started to rise upward. As it rose, Roxas’s questions began to grow along with it. Why was he going along with these guys, even if they seemed to know the answers of himself? What was the meaning of ‘Sora”, the last name he remembered? Who was the Keybearer and how was he his ‘brother’? Where was his exact location?

As if the elevator was sentient, the floor flashed again to shoo Roxas off and stop thinking. As he and the other 2 men left, they came upon a pathway. It had a slew of twists and turns in it, very zig zaggedy. Various platforms about 11 feet in height were randomly placed like they were dropped from the ‘bove. At the end of this twisted highway, Roxas could see an opening to a stairway. It was not, however, left unguarded.

In front of the stairs was another cloaked man, although this one was somewhat bigger and more buff than the others. He had a face of seriousness, very pug-like. His tan-brown hair stood straightly on their ends, but with a few occasional bushes here and there. In his hand, he held a blue handle with a pointed tip of gold. On it was what appeared to be the head of an enormous red and black plumbers wrench.

As Roxas and his two comrades walked up the path, they cared not about the burly man. The man did not seem alarmed at the arrival of a stranger, not even giving any vibration on his weapon. He had the same look on his face as the first time Roxas saw him.

With no signs of a rousing brawler in the brute, Roxas felt much more safe and calm. There was nothing as of now that could-

“EEEEEE-YAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Roxas, Axel, and Xigbar tumbled on their backs screaming, “WHOA!” at the same time. The hideous screech lasted only five seconds and the fall was halted in about ten. All three of them now gazed in awe at the perpetrator. It was another cloaked being, very skinny and flexible. Unlike the others Roxas had thus far encountered, this one was a woman. Her pasta-yellow hair flowed straight down to her neck. Also, two, yellow antennae like that of a wasp stuck out. Her eyes were an electric blue, filled with emotions of nice and naughty.

“Well now,” she said in a sarcastic, cheerful tone. “It seems my stealth is progressing nicely. I’ve now succeeded in surprising all of Organization XIII! Well, ‘cept Xemnas, since he can sense any of us a mile away. I just loved those looks on your-“

The woman suddenly stopped her boast, glancing quickly at a wide-eyed, shaking Roxas.
Her eyes then lowered and her face produced an evil grin.

“Well, lookie here,” she exclaimed in a quiet, hissing voice and lowering her head to Roxa’s level. “I see you don’t have the club gear on. You must be that kid Xemnas mentioned this morning. You don’t look like much of a solider to me, but you sure are cute with the spikes and getup. Your looks could give us an advantage over female targets.”

Axel scooted over to Roxas’s level, with his face half afraid and half pissed off.

“Oh, how silly of me!” blurted the lady in a mock shock tone. “I haven’t properly introduced myself! I’m Number XII, otherwise known as Larxane. What’s your name, handsome?”

“R-Roxas, m-ma-Madame.” Shivered Roxas as Larxane started tinkering with his hair.

“Roxas, huh? Not a name that’ll score you opposite gender in my book. Maybe your looks will make up for-“

“Yo, Larxy!” interrupted a calm Xigbar back on his feet. “Dump the talk about appearance, alright? The little guy is already shaken’ like wet dog!”

“Oh what do you know, Patchy?” barked back a ditzy Larxane. “Almost everyone here has some sort of attraction on him, both in name and body. Almost every girl has flocked to you guys in awe before you chop them up!”

“As true as that may be, I’m ranked higher than you. Also, being Number II means I’m the big Kahuna over all of you ‘cept Saix and Xemnas. Now leave us be or I’ll call the Superior.”

With look of annoyance and defeat, Larxane moaned, “Ahhh, you’re no fun!” before vanishing in the blink of an eye.

“Well now with that annoyance gone, let’s head in. Hey, Leaxeus!

The burly man, being rock-still the whole time finally turned to Xigbar and yelled in a low, gruff voice “What is it, Number II? Shall I report to the Superior of Number XII’s lack of courtesy?”

“No, we already solved that!” chuckled Xigbar. “I was wondering if you could let our new guy and Axel over here in our humble shack? I gotta get back to guard duty now!”

“Wait, your not coming in?” asked a confused Roxas as lifted himself up. “If more crazies like Larxane show’s up, we’d need you to blurt back! You’re the highest next to most of the group, right?”

“Sorry dude, but duty calls! I’m sure Axel can help you against the most insane in the group. (The redhead now sighed in annoyance) But now, I’ve gotta fly!” With that, he disappeared in a blink and ZIP!

Cids Spear

I hate to say this, but due to very little writing, not much thinking, and more focused on the KH3 fic, I must cease writing. I think more about my KH3 story than this sadly. However, as I wrote this, I realized something important: I can write chracters well and my interactions are well done.

However, this may not be a permenant good-bye. After a break of writing my KH3 adaption, I might want to return and finish this story! But for now, good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back