• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of the world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaisha

I know that the book said that before you see the ending credits save the game after you beat ansem but wanted to know how do you save the game? Look in the book of stratgies. It says the when thay tell you what to do when you have to fight ansem the second time around and read closely to what it says. Why would they print that in the book if your not able to save the game?

Last edited:

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
kaisha said:
I know that the book said that before you see the ending credits save the game after you beat ansem but wanted to know how do you save the game?

you cant save it after ansem....well you could but you still would have to beat him but there is no after story really Imagine if this was the end of the world http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You still can't save after you beat ansem ansem has many different forms that's why it said when ansem revives he comes back in a different form they probably meant save the game before you go on the first battle with ansem so you can't save after when they have credits.

JakeBlade

You can' t save after ansem. And KB2ndSTR2DRite that would be pretty random to have in KH2. It would be funny though.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, if you all haven't played and FF games or purchased any other BradyGames guidebooks- I have a little message for you-
*ahem*
The BradyGames guidebooks are CHOCK FULL of typos. EVERYWHERE! I've counted over 20 in the KH one. Those stupid books aren't fully reliable at all. The people who wrote it were just retarded 35 year olds who live in their mothers basement and are just trying to make some money. God.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
You cannot save the game after the credits, because you have finished the game~~ Although you can reset your PS2 and continue from where you last saved the game.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
You should get the official Square Enix strategy guide. The ad usually comes in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back