• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending? definately spoilers...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyking

Alright, right before you fight Xion, she looks like sora, right?
how come AFTER the fight she looks like she did earlier? i thought about it all night for the past 3 days and cant figure it out. i think it has something to do with her memories beginning to return to sora, but wouldnt that just make her more sora-like?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i think it has something to do with her memories beginning to return to sora, but wouldnt that just make her more sora-like?

To sum up what I said in the other thread -
That's exactly what made her be LESS sora-like, and revert back to a "form" Roxas could relate to me, being the girl whose face he knew for the past year.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
To sum up what I said in the other thread -
That's exactly what made her be LESS sora-like, and revert back to a "form" Roxas could relate to me, being the girl whose face he knew for the past year.
Plus it would be extremely awkward if if she was still Sora because she strokes Roxas' face and holds his hand....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Sora and Riku hugged in the novels. They also hold hands in the KH2 opening movie. I fail to see how it would've made it awkward :p especially since she's still the same person underneath the different faces.
Well the face stroking would have sparked the whole Sora will have sex with himself thing from some people unforunately >>; Hugging is different, I mean I see nothing wrong with hugging my guy friends but the only time I would stroke their face would be if I wanted to freak them out xD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion/Roxas already gets people to lol about Sora/Sora without her looks coming into play. Heck they didn't even need Xion there, they did Sora/Roxas just based on KH2. So I fail to see the point in complaining about it XD;

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Xion/Roxas already gets people to lol about Sora/Sora without her looks coming into play. Heck they didn't even need Xion there, they did Sora/Roxas just based on KH2. So I fail to see the point in complaining about it XD;
I wasn't complaining....I was just saying, I mean to each their own I guess...... It was just weird hearing people saying that Sora can have a threesome with himself now, I was just like o_O ^^;

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It could be a foursome depends on his relation to Ven.
Oh geeze.......that will happen........ We are talking about the same poeple who realized Xemnas is actually Mansex rearranged and Ansem is Seman rearranged.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back