• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending Quote of New Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny13

yeah weel, i never see the quote in the trailer, it's too fast for me to catch, is there anything else i missing? oh personally, i think it's talking about sora and BHK

dime55

yea i was thinking about that too. it is possible. if all these rumors are true that the other side of sora's heart that was mentioned on CoM is BHK, then it makes sense. there was also talk on how the BHK was awakened when Sora became a heartless, so maybe it's like he left sora and physically became a person. so the REjoining part could also make sense.

EdSquareCat

That's exactly what I was thinking. I agree that it is Sora and BHK, or anybody in a similar situation.

~Aros1588

Adding in my two cents to the S/K theory some of you guys had going

True they didn't share a Paopu fruit (as in eat) but they did draw a picture back in the Secret Place of them extending the fruit to eachother (someone pointed that out earlier) Later on, Kairi gives Sora a small Paopu Fruit Keychain for the Oathkeeper. That alone may have bonded them in a sort of spiritual sense, with the promise of seeing each other again after they were separated. Now in KH2 they're keeping to that promise, fight their way, etc. etc. and find each other and......who knows what would happen after that (if it even happens)

Still not too sure about the "May find the light within" part...maybe Kairi's role as a Princess of Heart may come up again... ::shrugs::

Moving on, does anyone think it might be referring to Sora and Riku? They were separated as well....

dime55

yea i guess so the 2 main possibilities now appear to be Sora and Kairi, and Sora and BHK. both make sense so far, so now im wondering which one it is....

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Also, remember at the end of KH1.
"Remember Sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light."= the light within.
Sora still needs to open this door.
The "distant hearts" however, they could be anyone.

ravin

I am new at this but another thought is that it is King Mickey because they are both keyblade masters and just thank if Sora could fuse with Mickey.

dime55

destiny13 said:
really does the COM metion BHK is in another side of sora's heart

Vexen: You'll yet have your chance. As we fought, I delved deep into your
memory...and look what I found. This is a card crafted from memories
locked in the other side of your heart. If you want to fight me for
real, then step into the world within this card!
(credit: game script on GameFaqs)

That card was the Twilight Town card. As seen in many trailers and after RR mode in CoM, we see that BHK resides at Twilight Town. So if all this is true, then this quote may be referring to Sora and the BHK. Although, the Sora/Kairi combination is still another possibility. Both sides can be argued well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back