• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enough about Ven, let's hear about AQUA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
So my friend and I are fans of the KH series and often call each other to chat about the future of it. So during one of our convos he tells me that Aqua is the fourteen member?? Ok so what I want to know is if anyone has any evidence and if you have any theories on THIS. I am so sick of hearing about Ven, so let's talk Aqua! Personally, I find her intriguing. She seems to have a love for Ven and has blue hair. BLUE! Sorry, but I find her interesting. Am I the only one?

PS - Fun side note: Jesse McCartney was caught drinking underaged at a party. Our Roxas drunk, just imagine haha!

afrobutt

Silver Member
PS - Fun side note: Jesse McCartney was caught drinking underaged at a party. Our Roxas drunk, just imagine haha!

Lol, this is why Jesse should be punched in da face

as for XIV being Aqua, no one's sure. The only thing pointing toward Aqua as XIV is that they are both female. I honestly want to find out more about Aqua myself, so far she's the hottest and least insane looking chick in KH

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's not been confirmed that she's the 14th member. And it's pretty hotly debated over whether she can be or not.

Also, on that side note, not surprising, Kairi's and Sora's VA's have gotten into similar situations...

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Aqua is NOT the fourteenth member. They are two separate new characters. Besides, their skin color does not match, and the Fourteenth member is a NOBODY, just like ALL OTHER Organization XIII members. PLUS, the fourteenth member looks as if she is the same age as Kairi and Sora, even though Nobodies most likely don't age, and Aqua would probably be in her later 20s or 30s in the time of 358/2 Days (Though we don't know her specific age in BBS)

V

V.A.T.13

Thanks to numorus fangirls, I have seen Rox drunk many a times.

As for Aqua, theres nothing on her cept she has blue hair and nice tits.
As far as theories go, some believe she is the 14th simply because there is no info on the two.
Oh yea, and Xemnas having her armor and calling it a "friend". This of course happens BEFORE she joins.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
It did show in another forum that Aqua's armor was in the organizations hands at some point.... She would be older though wouldn't she? Maybe she's like an example of "dusk". You know, Riku was a "dawn" person (from darkness to light?) Maybe she falls from grace, just a thought

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Aqua is NOT the fourteenth member. They are two separate new characters. Besides, their skin color does not match, and the Fourteenth member is a NOBODY, just like ALL OTHER Organization XIII members. PLUS, the fourteenth member looks as if she is the same age as Kairi and Sora, even though Nobodies most likely don't age, and Aqua would probably be in her later 20s or 30s in the time of 358/2 Days (Though we don't know her specific age in BBS)

Wait, where is this picture of the 14th member?!?

And why does Xemnas call her armor "friend".... creepy

Sorry for the double post!!!! I tried to edit but it got messed up UGH!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wait, where is this picture of the 14th member?!?

img004.jpg

And why does Xemnas call her armor "friend".... creepy

1. He's being sincere.

2. He's using "friend" for lack of a better term.

Oh, and he's also of questionable sanity. lol schizo

Athaydea

Bronze Member
It's not been confirmed that she's the 14th member. And it's pretty hotly debated over whether she can be or not.

Also, on that side note, not surprising, Kairi's and Sora's VA's have gotten into similar situations...

i never really heard about hayden panitierre (dunno if thats right) gettin into any trouble like that???

and by the way .. kQH .. dont double post

V

V.A.T.13

TwilightMan:
Where is your source that comfirms Aqua isn't the 14th?
There is none.
Shush.

Also, her skin? That's just the hood's shadow.
If it isn't, then what does it matter?
Look at MX and Ansem.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i never really heard about hayden panitierre (dunno if thats right) gettin into any trouble like that???

Was on the front page of KHI a while ago. I believe it was up during your hiatus from the forums.

I do not remember the exact details, but I believe the scandal involved dolphins and Japan. If I can find the news, I'll post it.

EDIT: Found it: Hayden Panettiere is a Wanted Woman! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Also, her skin? That's just the hood's shadow.
If it isn't, then what does it matter?
Look at MX and Ansem.

Then we get into the issue over whether one is part of the other, among other things...

Last edited:

Stars

リク
So my friend and I are fans of the KH series and often call each other to chat about the future of it. So during one of our convos he tells me that Aqua is the fourteen member?? Ok so what I want to know is if anyone has any evidence and if you have any theories on THIS. I am so sick of hearing about Ven, so let's talk Aqua! Personally, I find her intriguing. She seems to have a love for Ven and has blue hair. BLUE! Sorry, but I find her interesting. Am I the only one?

It has not been confirmed that Aqua is 14th member . Perhaps , has some connections with her .

V

V.A.T.13

Then we get into the issue over whether one is part of the other, whether it's not just Terra, etc...
This has nothing to do with Terra.
We pretty much know MX is Ansem in some way.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This has nothing to do with Terra.
We pretty much know MX is Ansem in some way.

There are some in this forum who would beg to differ, that MX isn't part of Xehanort at all. In which case Ansem wouldn't be MX in any way.

Unless you think Terra emulating MX counts as him being MX in a way...but in that case your example would be irrelevant because one has nothing to do with the other.

...now if you were to cite Xehanort and XH as an example...and yes there is a difference between the two comparisons.

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Was on the front page of KHI a while ago. I believe it was up during your hiatus from the forums.

I do not remember the exact details, but I believe the scandal involved dolphins and Japan. If I can find the news, I'll post it.

EDIT: Found it: Hayden Panettiere is a Wanted Woman! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

but thsts nothing compared to jesse and haley with their alcohol and pot incidents .. (the pot only bein with haley) ..

i mean she was doin a good thing .. ?

V

V.A.T.13

There are some in this forum who would beg to differ, that MX isn't part of Xehanort at all. In which case Ansem wouldn't be MX in any way.
Oh yea. I forgot about those who believe the DS = Xehanort thing.

But you knew what I meant dammit. D<

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
but thsts nothing compared to jesse and haley with their alcohol and pot incidents .. (the pot only bein with haley) ..

i mean she was doin a good thing .. ?

Well, yes, but they all got into some sort of trouble, were involved in some scandal. I mean, she has an arrest warrant.

Difference here is Hayden was trying to do a good thing.

Oh yea. I forgot about those who believe the DS = Xehanort thing.

Um...I was reffering to those who believe the Terra+freak accident=Xehanort thing.

But you knew what I meant dammit. D<

:'O No I didn't.

V

V.A.T.13

Um...I was reffering to those who believe the Terra+freak accident=Xehanort thing.
Aw shit, theres that one too.
F*cking theories...
Wait, how does that one go again? o_O;

:'O No I didn't.
I was proving a point that just because the 14th's skin might be dark doesn't mean she can't be Aqua.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Aw shit, theres that one too.
F*cking theories...
Wait, how does that one go again? o_O;

Basically, it goes something along the lines of Terra going through some freak accident (possibly involving KH), causing his appearance to change and him to lose memory.

His strong fixation on MX causes his name to be the only thing he can remember. And over time he begins to remember more and more about him, leading him to emulate him, to try to become that person, because, well, it's all he has to go on. And he'd do this because he wouldn't remember that he hated him.

You should ask someone like Way_to_Dawn 12, he's one of the advocates of that school of thought.

I was proving a point that just because the 14th's skin might be dark doesn't mean she can't be Aqua.

Well, yeah. Nobodies don't look exactly like their others anyway. And this would be especially true if Aqua's nobody was a special one, like Roxas, Naminé, and Xemnas.

KHfan16

Awards
well from me is aqua's nobody not aqua actually because organization 13 is consists of nobodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back