• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eragon/ Inheritance RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you join this?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
Ok, i wanna do an Inheritance Rp,

I want it to take place about two or three thousand years in the future, but instead of the Dragons coming back they die out slowly, and the world that this takes place in is pretty much exactly like ours, and a dragon egg is found in the mountains, and the man who finds it turns out to be the dragons rider. The man is a scientist and so he tries to genetically create dragons, but he can't so he goes on a search and finds another egg, and it turns out to be a female, and his is a male.

So they have eggs, and The scientist takes the egg and experiments on it, and finds out that he can clone them. Then he clones a male and a female. They are perfect clones and can even make more dragons, so in secret he births and creates more dragon eggs, and soon he four dragons of his own, and about 30 eggs. In a government raid his dragons are killed but the man escapes with the eggs, but in his escape he loses most of his eggs, and he goes into hiding in Russia, where the government takes the eggs and orders him to make more.

So, the russians use these dragons as weapons. They are fast, strong, and can breathe fire, but they also give the humans magic, but unlike thousands of years ago they had no idea of how to use it, and so many people died, but the Dragon population slowly grew in Russia, while in the US they had no idea what was going on. The eggs that the scientist lost still all over america. And then the Russians attack with an army of weak Dragons most of them clones, so that they were weak. 5 of the eggs in America are natural dragons, so they are the strongest, and 10 are first generation clones, so they are not as weak as the Russian's Dragons.

Whoever finds the dragons won't know if they are one of the five, but i want the people who want one of the 5 natural dragons to send me a template. but how many of you would like this?

XIII-Allan

Hey, I've read the books and I really like your idea. Long story short, I am interested and want to join.

I do have some questions though, do you expect people to type 2-4 paragraphs in every response? I'm just wondering cause I've met people who would have the greatest idea and then ruining it, by telling me I have to type a lot for each response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back