• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

error

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawson8r

I noticed an errror with Kingdom Hearts. Although it is said that Kairi is not intended as a Princess of Heart but something went wrong, there is a pod for her, like all the other princesses are kept in in Hollow Bastion. If you look at the door to darkness where you fight Riku possesed Ansem for the first time, turn around and you'll see up the wall the seventh pod intended for Kairi.

Dark-Sora 50

So? I noticed that ages ago. She was kept out of it since she didn't have her heart inside her when they captured her. Had she her heart, she would be in the pod just like the rest. Confusing and complex I know... and yes, she IS a Princess of Heart. I forgot to add that before.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Maleficent was unaware that Kairi was the 7th princess of heart, but a booth was prepared for the seventh, but her heart was needed, so when Sora arrived, the 7 princesses hearts could've been used for power. But Sora killed Maleficent so the power was not harnessed.

ferretfrenzie

In real life aren't there only like six princesses of heart? They should switch Ariel with Alice so that it's these: Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel and Jasmine.

I guess they just added Kairi as the seventh for the story of Kingdom Hearts. I wonder why Alice was switched with Ariel. Maybe because Ariel couldn't walk. But still, why Alice and not Wendy....?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
They didn't know she was a princess of heart, so they had a pod ready for the seventh one and when they found out it was her they couldn't do anything with out her heart. And they used her to kind of lure Sora. Maybe that is just me but that is what I believe why they did that.

Soraandkairi

Website
www.xanga.com
Why did they put alice as a princess anywY!? She is just a random girl who folows a rabbit and ends up very small XD lol but it was really her dream..how Okward that they would choose her and not someone else..like...Arial or wendy like you guys said...why not someone else..i cant think of some other ones right now..but that was a stupid choice.. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back