• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES looking like sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

I wonder if anyone else noticed this but in the secret vid after prottect is cast by FS and ES starts falling he looks odly like Kh2 sora. Is this a coincidence? please let me know what you think.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
this is old...we all know this..but ill be nice :p

Yeah..I dont think ES looks like sora, isnt it BHK??

BHK looks more like Roxas though..

Roxas-Sora

i always though that the Blue Haired girl looked more like Kairi and Sora (soras eyes and kairis Face dont know where the blue hair came from tho)

and BHK must be some one else since ppl say its not him maybe sora's long lost brother or something

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The ES looks exactly like Xehanort, with his exact hairstyle and face but that wasn't him as Nomura says that he is a new character, that goes for the BSS who looks like Roxas. Also I beginning to think that if the Roxas lookalike is in the next installment, then possibly a Namine lookalike will be in there?

sepheroth1

with the theory of the knights going into hiding maybe they hid by becoming parts of other people or keyblades, like if the roxas looking knight hid in, or became a part of the kingdom key and when sora got it he became part of the roxas looking knight and when sora turned into a heartless that nobody was created from the roxas looking knight, which could be why sora was able to come bac to his body from being a heartless since it wasnt his body that was turned into a nobody. who doesnt remembr anything because if Xehanort lost his memories (from possibly the battle if he was in it from the secret vid) then maybe all of the knights lost their memories or at least some did whihc would explain why roxas remembered nothing of his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back