• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eureka 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanjacobs1991

was finally able to finish it today, and its such an awesome show, but also extremely sad, so many episodes had me on the verge of tears, anybody like this show, please share your opinions please.:thumbup:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
So I loved this show.
I watched it every Saturday on Adult Swim when they were airing it.
And I missed the last episode.
But it was cool cuz they aired it again the next week.
...I think I was a little "wtf" on the ending, but it's been a while.

dylanjacobs1991

So I loved this show.
I watched it every Saturday on Adult Swim when they were airing it.
And I missed the last episode.
But it was cool cuz they aired it again the next week.
...I think I was a little "wtf" on the ending, but it's been a while.

i know, the ending was pretty crazy, thank god there gonna make a movie!:wub:

risingfalls

i know, the ending was pretty crazy, thank god there gonna make a movie!:wub:
oh shiz really?
Well, now I have something to look forward to.

And I loved how terrible Renton was with women. His awkwardness was just hilarious. Eureka too.
I was so confused when it was first introduced in the show that she had "children"
...now I want to go rewatch the show.

risingfalls

Also, the end to the whole Charles and Ray arc left me heartbroken. God I loved those two ;~;
I was soo depressed that night when they aired the episode.
I was like nonononononononono OMFG WTF THEY GOT KILLED?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!

Seriously, it was my 2nd favorite anime that BONES did (Full Metal Alchemist being 1st, of course, lol). I never missed an episode on adult swim. I just saw the first episode of another show by them called Bonen no Xamdou, and it has the same feel. Anybody who liked Eureka 7 should love Xamdou (or Xam'd, the english name).

Please say you have a link to this news, because this is the first I have heard of it.

It's only been announced so far (in the Newtype magazine I believe). There isn't really any information on it, but here is a link that just confirms its existence (and nothing else, lol).

Kōkyō Shihen Eureka Seven (movie) - Anime News Network

dylanjacobs1991

Also, the end to the whole Charles and Ray arc left me heartbroken. God I loved those two ;~;

I know, I loved them so much, watching Ray at the end was so painful, man that was one of the saddest parts in the whole show:cry:

But i'd have to say that Anemone was my fave character, it was so funny how she was a total klepto the entire show until she suddenly turned all cute at the end with Dominic (Which btw make an adorable couple!)

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Man, very great show, one of the few anime's to actually catch my full attention.
Renton and Eureka relationship had a great impact on the ending, though you are left asking for more (god damn 50th episode!!)
Can't wait to see this movie! I will stream as soon as it's available on the net =P
Mecha anime, jeez...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Charles and Rays death was just........gruesome. And then those ancient monsters appearing, Putting holes in everyone.

It was a pretty dramatic show

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Awesome. Hopefully it will take place after the series since it was never really said what happened to Eureka and Renton at the end.

By the way, I think anyone who read all of the manga will agree the the conclusion to that was far less cheerful by comparison.

I know, I loved them so much, watching Ray at the end was so painful, man that was one of the saddest parts in the whole show:cry:

Charles and Rays death was just........gruesome. And then those ancient monsters appearing, Putting holes in everyone.

It was a pretty dramatic show

Ray's death was far more emotional than Charles', but it was only because he died that she was left like that. Though really, the whole situation was tragic, especially for Renton, who was thrown in the middle of his new family in Charles and Ray and his friends on the Gekko.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Shit rocks <3 (Except for those three little brats - hate those damn kids >.>).

Didn't quite understand the ending, though. Did Renton turn into a Coralian or am I just way off in thinking so?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
^ I don't think so. It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, the Coralians basically told them that they'll leave and watch the course that the world takes. Renton and Eureka were returned to their world, I believe.

On a side note; I may be the only one who thought this, but I actually prefered watching Dominique and Anemone's relationship unfold to Renton and Eureka's, lol.

risingfalls

On a side note; I may be the only one who thought this, but I actually prefered watching Dominique and Anemone's relationship unfold to Renton and Eureka's, lol.
ahaha, I loved watching both, but Dominique and Anemone were more entertaining, imo.
And I loved it when they got together <3~

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Crap, now I have to read it, thanks a lot :p

It's like when someone warns you about the big red button. As soon as they say it, you have press it.

I'm off to onemanga!

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I skimmed over the last few chapters . . . . . . that was a bit different from the anime, poor Dominic :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back