• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

europeans gamers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELF

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELF

Dddaaaaaaaaaaammmmmnn!!! Noooooooo Why Why The Hell Do We Get Everything Last !!!!

(i Am Crying Now!!)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I've known this info for a while now. It should make a great birthday present, but I'd rather have it now then as a birthday present.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I feel sorry for all the European's who've been waiting for KH2...they have to go through 6 FULL months and the rest of March here AND the part of October leading up to the game. We get it later on this month, and that's cool! But i really feel sorry for Euro. gamers.

tidusffxwakka

trust me alot of magazines in england and europe are nearky always wrong. dont believe a word until square says so. although the relase date is about right as with dragon quest america got it in november we get it in april...........

now i dont know what to think....

5 months each game
both highly anticipated
damn a magazine is finally right

off to cry now

edit. by the way in the uk at least i have no idea were to purchase disk swap magic any suggestions

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
tidusffxwakka said:
trust me alot of magazines in england and europe are nearky always wrong. dont believe a word until square says so. although the relase date is about right as with dragon quest america got it in november we get it in april...........

now i dont know what to think....

5 months each game
both highly anticipated
damn a magazine is finally right

off to cry now

edit. by the way in the uk at least i have no idea were to purchase disk swap magic any suggestions
i must agree.dont worry you guys might get it earlier than this but its the best info on your release right now.magazines in america were close to the release but the only reason was because SE posted that we were getting it in Spring.so dont trust magazines.as for why you guys are always last thats not true dragon quest was taking from us for you.

tidusffxwakka

we always get games last i dont mind i just wish the delay werent so long(although extras make up for it) .according to rpgamer i think it was their are differences between pal and us so who knows

spoilers

maybe roxas battle vs sora is playable for us

end spoilers

Twilight power

i doubt it id say 2months max 3 game sites say the same date. 25thmay.
and last kh NA and EU were 2 months away.

fjurbanski

i wasnt the one who put that spoiler up. i was just trying to make a spoiler box to see how to do it

edit> tidusffxwakka put the spoiler up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back