• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ever get worried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
do you ever get worried, that kh2 will not be long enough, and that you are getting 2 far 2 quickly, and that before you know it, you will have beaten it??? i wanna know:D i know i am...

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Yeah thats happening to me.... I think tomarrow im gonna put it on proud mode on a new game and start over........its just going way to fast i mean iv'e played like 6 hours and im already almost done with the land of dragons

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, same here fantasygurl!!! exept for me...i am already done with port royale... i am scared,lol, gonna delete that file, and start a new 1 on proud mode!

Cl0ud

on proud it took me forever just to finishe the roxas, im just in mulan and i've been playing since 4et

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well in the first one i finsihed the destiny islands,traversw town (first visit) and wonderland in like 2 and ahlf hours sooo 6 hours into the game and only into mula world is ok

D

Dexter

heh, you have no idea what commin up do you? Rember there are at least 16 world an most of the time you revisit them twice or 3 times.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Right now, the game is seeming pretty long to me. But I'm flourishing every second of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back