• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ever wanted to join TRH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hi there. I'm _Riku_, co-leader of a group on KHI called 'The Reversed Hearts.' We started a few months ago as a small group that wanted to help n00bs.. but after getting told of by the NAA, we just decided to become an online forum "family" of friends... Helping each other out, playing games, and most importantly: Always being there for each other.

We at TRH believe that we were the 'starters' (somewhat) of the KHI Fanclub phase. Shortly after we started our infamous 'Reversed Hearts Discussion Thread,' similar groups such as 'The Destiny Dreamers' came into play. Most groups start strong and die out, but TRH has stayed together and kept going.

We usually have a few people who ask to join, and usually we can't let them in, since we have enough members already.. but if you've ever wanted to join, Here's your chance. We have a vacancy at the moment. Simply fill out this form if you wish to join.

P.S: Let's keep the flaming to a minimum here. :/

Thank you,
_Riku_
Sacred_Sora
and all the members of TRH.
<3

~~~~~~ Astericked (*) questions are optional.
Username:
Interests, Hobbies, etc..:
Why do you wish to become a member of TRH? (Please be somewhat descriptive):
*Anything else you wish to add:

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
Username:Shinoku
Interests, Hobbies, etc..:Gaming, drawing, manga, etc.
Why do you wish to become a member of TRH? (Please be somewhat descriptive):Because I just like to help people.
*Anything else you wish to add:none

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
_tux said:
Boo. Keep your advertising in your signature.

First off, we're in the 'Nonsense' section.. live with it. And next time read the opening post and notice that flaming is unnessecary. Thanks.

EnchantedRose said:
Is there anything in it for me? If so, I'll join.

The only benefit we can offer you is people that care about you.
That's the whole point of a "forum family." :D

Dawning Twilight said:
just a question but isn't there already a group like this?

If you can find me a group in the fanclub section that is solely about just caring for one another, than I suppose there is... But I have yet to come across one of those groups.

Ok, so no more questions. If you have any more, PM me. This thread is solely reserved for applications.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Ninja JKT said:
what the hell do u mean about caring... this isint some femenin club isit?

Um no actually... And if you're not into that then you should've kept your comments to yourself. Ive said it once and I'll say it again:

I don't really care about your negative feelings towards the group, so you're better off keeping them to yourself. This thread is reserved for applications only, if you have any questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back