• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Everlast" an rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

Website
s12.invisionfree.com
Terra was out walking around town "sigh... This place is so boring.... I wish something good would happen...." after awhile of aimless wandering she went back home to find her friend Emily talking to Gabe. "I'm back.... Hi Emi! What's wrong??"

Terra

Website
s12.invisionfree.com
Terra just shrugged and grabbed a hamburger, she then sat next to Emily. "I understand.... But you shouldn't let them treat you like they do...." she said sadly

Speedy

NAME:Chris(AKA Speddy)
APPEARENCE: orange hair Garnet clothing
BIO:Master at the bow and arrow seeking companionship
WEAPON:BOw and Arrow

Kagome*

Name:Kagome age:14 gender:female apperance:look up Kagome personality:the one off of Inuyasha's personality

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
NAME: Aes Myr
APPEARENCE: Tall, dark, covered by a cloak that looks like CLoud's except for black, and with red eyes... She has a scar running over one, so that eye usually stays closed. Brown long hair... Yeah.
BIO: Works in leauge with the evil doers so she can find something/someone... 'Tis a mystery.
WEAPON: Ceremonial spear

((I can be evil, just say when you need a dramatic entrance alla bad guy! ^^))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back