• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

Actually, according to new translations from bittermeat, he was asking if he is the one that doesn't exist. The only thing questioned is Xion's Keyblade, not Xion herself.

It was still implied, even though the translations changed. He implied if Xion was a nobody or not by asking himself if maybe he didn't exist.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was still implied, even though the translations changed. He implied if Xion was a nobody or not by asking himself if maybe he didn't exist.

He = being Riku. Riku is asking about himself, not Xion. Xion's existence isn't really thrown into question at least not in the Nobody sense. He doubted her Keyblade and then was accused of lying - so he implied it all on him self.

A

Anima Relic

He = being Riku. Riku is asking about himself, not Xion. Xion's existence isn't really thrown into question at least not in the Nobody sense. He doubted her Keyblade and then was accused of lying - so he implied it all on him self.

You're not understanding, it was implied by Riku that he questioned Xion being a nobody or not, by saying "Maybe I'M the one who doesn't exist" , which means he indirectly questioned Xion being a nobody or not.

T

tazztig

You're not understanding, it was implied by Riku that he questioned Xion being a nobody or not, by saying "Maybe I'M the one who doesn't exist" , which means he indirectly questioned Xion being a nobody or not.

Riku may have been being sarcastic at the time. But if anything she may be a loss memory due to the fact that she really has a keyblade. It's the same as MX keyblade.>>

A

Anima Relic

Riku may have been being sarcastic at the time. But if anything she may be a loss memory due to the fact that she really has a keyblade. It's the same as MX keyblade.>>

Have you seen the keyblade? Because I know what MX's keyblade looks like.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I understood, I just don't think it's like that. If anything, her being a part of the Organization should throw no doubt about whether or not she she exists - the default answer would be 'no'.
That adds to Riku accusing her Keyblade of being fake - for a Keyblade one would logically need a Heart and seeing how she's a Nobody - logic would have it Xion's Keyblade is fake. Riku could later on explain Roxas by being Sora's Nobody, but Xion doesn't get off that easily.
I don't doubt he's casting doubt on his own existence - I just don't see a real reason thus far for him to doubt hers - or lack of.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm still wondering if those Aqua-related to the fourteenth member theories are going around, since we found out what the fourteenth member looks like. And I'm just wondering, so the keyblade they were talking about seeing that Xion weilding it, was it the kingdom key? Some claim it is. Can anybody answer that?

A

Anima Relic

I'm still wondering if those Aqua-related to the fourteenth member theories are going around, since we found out what the fourteenth member looks like. And I'm just wondering, so the keyblade they were talking about seeing that Xion weilding it, was it the kingdom key? Some claim it is. Can anybody answer that?

No one has seen what it even looks like and if they tell you otherwise they're lying, unless they have a scan to back it up.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

Wait didn't Kairi have a nobody called Namine already? I was wondering if you were saying/guessing Kairi because of what they said about Xion sounding like Kairi--meaning the person who voiced Xion sounded like Kairi then. Then basing off that, that can't be true can it? And Kairi can't wield the keyblade like or so like Xion can or so it seems. Anybody wanna add on to that?

T

tazztig

Have you seen the keyblade? Because I know what MX's keyblade looks like.

That doesn't matter. What matters is if she's a real being with the keyblade or someone's former self that has the keyblade. Aqua been gone because her armor was in the room of sleep, so she could have stored herself inside of sora's memory's making herself comeback an unbirth subject.>

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Re: Xion, my thoughts of her/him

Nevertheless, not to say, but the possibility that Xion is related to Kairi are big... Like both Namine and Aqua are... If Xion is related to either Aqua or Namine, by extension she's related to Kairi...

but whats the VA got to do with the character? Aqua's jap VA is Paine's VA.and how are Aqua and Paine related?they arent.

Because they're in the same game. In my favorite game, we see a character dead in the first episode, we hear his voice behind a cloaked guy in the second, and in the third we learn he is the dead from the first came back as a Testament. Voice actor are important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back