• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Experiance!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Now, alot of people have been complaining about the experiance thing. I wasn't until I level'ed up. It increased by 500 in order for me to reach lvl2. That means I need 1000 experiance. Now this will be unbelievably hard to get to lvl10. I wont be able to fight the AI bots that give the better experiance becasue of my low level. I was wondering if TM or Zack can do anything at all about this experiance thing. Or clear up why they made the experiance hard to get.

edit: Hmm just did a fight and my experiance increased by 109!!!!
WHats going on with this experiance thing?? TM/Zack, any clearance on how experiance is determined per battle.

Edit2: Hmm I leveled up again. It appears as though the more you level up, the more experiance you get compared to how much needed. It took me like 17 battle wins to get to lvl1, it took me alot less to get to lvl2 although I needed more.

Last edited:

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
It still matters, about how long you have been in the fight. I got 300 once.

D

darkheart

its pretty easy why would you complain the expierence you gain increases so whats the promblem

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Not really just try to stay in battle longer. Also make sure you win.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
but if u stay in a battle 2 long u lose and if u dont have the gil to heal it will be a waste

Back