• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expert mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Riku

no but if you do beat it you can see a different picture in the "the end" thing

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Blind_Riku said:
no but if you do beat it you can see a different picture in the "the end" thing

i didnt kno that:D and oath keeper this topic should be in the Kingdom hearts section just to let u kno

fizban

yea, i beat normal and expert 100% and got everyone to level 100. nothing great happens for beating expert except you get to see how many heartless you've killed, how many times you've died, how many items you've used....... and so on
the best is that you get that warm fuzzy feeling that you accomplished it

blackdragon88

Ive beaten kingdom hearts several times on both difficuties but never 100% on expert. You ask me sephiroth is easier on expert cause he doesnt use sin harvest as much but attacks faster.........just an opinion (sorry, cloud fans but sephiroth always prevails over cloud hahaha)

C

CEDELAS

hey in expert did u know that in hollow bastions libary there is an ansems report that was only accseible after u beat ansem and go back there i have got it but will not spill the beans.its more like a note from ansem its got somthing to do with the organization.

okay i cant hold it in it lists all the unkowns from 1 to 14
i will list them
1:ansem u want proof hes an unkown u see him at destiny island first time u go in the secret place
2:engnamatic man well it dosent say that but i presume it is as its says "recently i spoke to him he was very mysterious and he explained the whereabouts of the key
3:marluxia i know it says on kingdom hearts 2 .net it dosent say that but this is what it says ohhh an somthing very interesting "he explained the neos to me he says they are controllable unlike the heartless but i will prove him wrong"
4:axel once again he isnt the right number said on this website ansem says "a rebel i do not trust him at all but he seems to have alot of information on this sora child i wonder who he is.
i will skip a few cause these are super secret

12:??? ansem says "a mere child with a presence of anger i sense darkness in him but there is also light.
13 obviously riku by what ansem says"this child has an enourmous energy and weilds his weapon the souleater supurbly
14:eek:k this is mickey ansems says"a king of another world he uses a keyblade but dosent trust me at all
hes report is about 5 pages long its like a freaking novel anyway u need 100% on expert and everything finished i wont give names of the other unkowns as it would ruin gettin it
if u want any more info email me at billabong10is@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back