• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

expert mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zephyr

has anyone beaten expert mode? If so, is it better than normal mode? Do you get stronger and stuff faster? Can you only wield the KK and still be strong? Whats the different piece of art? Does the stratigy book work with expert mode? Is the game different in general?

sorry for all the questions, but i was just wondering what expert mode was like

fallensephiroth

In Expert mode you can unlock the hidden "Another side, Another story" mini movie. The end picture, I can not remember what it is. I dont know if it is the cover to the game, or a brighter picture of Rikku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy pulling at Sora's face. You only get stronger and faster depending on how you answer the questions asked by Wakka, Tidus and Selphie at the beggining of the game and by the Keyblade you wield. You can wield the KK, but it will not make you stronger. The Ultima Keyblade raises your strength, defence and magic power. The strategy guide works with both normal and expert mode. Expert mode is not much different. Well, at least not to me.

S King

Since you answered before me, here's a correction. You can view ASAS on normal AND Expert mode.

And heartless etc. are generally stronger and harder to beat.

Lovezspell

Well, I played expert mode...and I honestly didn't see any difference in it at all. I mean, it's the "Expert Mode" so I'm sure something was harder...but I didn't take the time to notice. When a Heartless is attacking me, I'm not thinking about whether or not I have to whack it a few extra times...I just start wailing on him! lol! You can follow any guide or walkthrough and it all turns out the same.

At the end, you get a different piece of artwork, but I don't want to tell you much about it and spoil it just in case you want to find out on your own. Along with it you get a stats screen...like how many Heartless you killed and hows many times you KO'd...etc.

Honestly, the biggest reason I played through Expert mode...was to have an excuse to play it again! :D I personally recommend it just for the joy of playing.

Lovezspell said:
Well, I played expert mode...and I honestly didn't see any difference in it at all. I mean, it's the "Expert Mode" so I'm sure something was harder...but I didn't take the time to notice. When a Heartless is attacking me, I'm not thinking about whether or not I have to whack it a few extra times...I just start wailing on him! lol! You can follow any guide or walkthrough and it all turns out the same.

At the end, you get a different piece of artwork, but I don't want to tell you much about it and spoil it just in case you want to find out on your own. Along with it you get a stats screen...like how many Heartless you killed and hows many times you KO'd...etc.

Honestly, the biggest reason I played through Expert mode...was to have an excuse to play it again! :D I personally recommend it just for the joy of playing.

I agree I saw no difference except the statistics at the end

Z

Zephyr

fallensephiroth said:
In Expert mode you can unlock the hidden "Another side, Another story" mini movie. The end picture, I can not remember what it is. I dont know if it is the cover to the game, or a brighter picture of Rikku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy pulling at Sora's face. You only get stronger and faster depending on how you answer the questions asked by Wakka, Tidus and Selphie at the beggining of the game and by the Keyblade you wield. You can wield the KK, but it will not make you stronger. The Ultima Keyblade raises your strength, defence and magic power. The strategy guide works with both normal and expert mode. Expert mode is not much different. Well, at least not to me.

thx man for the info :)

giambattist said:
i beat them both 100% and i got anoth side another story on both. u can get it on norm and expert
Because I've only tried KH on Expert and was wondering If you'd get the ASAS. But you've confirmed it so thankyou "giambattist".

the_titan

i like it alot better 4 some reason i have always done everything perfect while playing on expert

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
On expert mode the enemies are a little harder, and at the end when you beat ansem the special pic is your overall statistics like how many heartless you've killed and etc. But theres really nothing different and you can still use any keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back