• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Famitsu BBS interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I am too. So does this mean that there's nothing about unbirths in there?

krexia

Translator
Awards
I thought the "unversed" part was a mistranslation.
"Unbirths" is a mistranslation. This article writes it out what it's supposed to be in English - "unversed" - and then further explains the literal meaning. We've been mis-understanding the phonetic Japanese all this time.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
"Unbirths" is a mistranslation. This article writes it out what it's supposed to be in English - "unversed" - and then further explains the literal meaning. We've been mis-understanding the phonetic Japanese all this time.

There goes the 100 or so theories.

Pianoajd2

But...but...won't that be awkward in English!

"Come on gang, we have to go fight the unversed!"

Well, now that I say it out loud, it doesn't sound so bad...

"that was one mean unversed"...meh..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! All those theories for nothing!

My friends are going to be like WTF when they hear this. Oh boy, I need a moment.

So unversed means what?

Pianoajd2

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! All those theories for nothing!

My friends are going to be like WTF when they hear this. Oh boy, I need a moment.

So unversed means what?

Those not well-versed in existence or ones who do not understand life...

What could that mean?

Aria

braver by the minute
We can throw away like 100 theories now. Oh, wow this is big >.<

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say i haven't laughed so hard in a while. A first step of having hundreds of theories destroyed, and a hundreds more to go ;)

So they don't exist? Would'nt that make unversed like nobodies?

it doesn't mean that they don't exist, it means that they are trivial, or just don't understand life.

Alex999

lol u guys are funny. wonder how long till we get the full interview
?
UPDATE: yet another mistranslation!!, it seems to be that terras name is actually ven and the other way around!!! WHAT!?...j/k

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now that I think about it, this is really funny. OMG we were arguing and debating on something that is'nt even part of KH. LOL

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Those not well-versed in existence?

Uhh.....okay?

Memory Master said:
So they don't exist? Would'nt that make unversed like nobodies?

This is what I got from it with some help by someone: The Unversed are born from negative emotions, as to what Nomura's saying. And it's right that it is termed as "those who are not yet versed in life". But if you want to understand it more, it's "those who are not yet knowledgeable in life".

"Verse" is another word for "knowledgeable". In the dictionary it's probably etched as "verse 2". Since the first has to do with the poem's verse and all, and that's not the case here. Hence, the "Unversed" xD.

verse 2 (vûrs)
tr.v. versed, vers·ing, vers·es
To familiarize by study or experience

Alex999

negative emotions huh.......need to get the rest of it, does he say anything else about it?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is what I got from it with some help by someone: The Unversed are born from negative emotions, as to what Nomura's saying. And it's right that it is termed as "those who are not yet versed in life". But if you want to understand it more, it's "those who are not yet knowledgeable in life".

"Verse" is another word for "knowledgeable". In the dictionary it's probably etched as "verse 2". Since the first has to do with the poem's verse and all, and that's not the case here. Hence, the "Unversed" xD.

verse 2 (vûrs)
tr.v. versed, vers·ing, vers·es
To familiarize by study or experience

Born from negative emotion? But is'nt that just a heartless. I mean negative emotions = dark emotions = darkness of the heart. Darkness of the heart consuming heart = Heartless.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
XD To think so many people were wrong! Though i think a few of the theorists did mention emotions.

Alex999

well its not like they were wrong, i mean they were. but they had wrong information lol

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
negative emotions huh.......need to get the rest of it, does he say anything else about it?

No, not really. All he said then was that you will understand it once you play the game.

Born from negative emotion? But is'nt that just a heartless. I mean negative emotions = dark emotions = darkness of the heart. Darkness of the heart consuming heart = Heartless.

There isn't much information on that behalf. Maybe there's a difference between Darkness and one's negative emotion. I mean, negative can mean anything from sadness to loss. But as long as you aren't controlled by that (a.k.a. depression), it wouldn't exactly be considered "dark".

Egh. I don't know xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back