• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Exin

Awards
Who are their "Somebodies"? How did they came to be? Are they even restored as we speak? Will they return in future installments? Please post down your ideas, thoughts, and opinions in the comments below, thank you.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Answering first to last:

- If I had to choose I'd go with what I've heard: Myde, Lumaria, Relena, Rould (can't remember Luxord's suggested name..)

- I'm not sure how they would come to be. Just that they lost their hearts to darkness somehow.

- I would say yes. If all the original members were restored I'd assume these four would be as well.

- I'm hoping they return in KH3, but maybe they'll return in the next saga as their own group of mercenaries or whatever. Marluxia is menacing and clever so he could lead a major force.

I would like them to return as I said like a group of neutral mercenaries. Or I'd like Luxord to work solo, maybe even as a vigilante. Just don't give them keyblades! Please!

Empress Mitsuru

I personally think Larxene's original name is probably Arlene and I'd like to see her and Dyme/Myde working together in some way. Luxord's probably one of the 13 Darknesses seeing how Young Xehanort's shown using a chess piece in the shape of two dice. As for Marluxia, I've got a pretty interesting theory that warrants a thread of its own.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I figured that with his gambling theme Luxord might be Ludor (latin word for "to play or gamble")
As for Marluxia, my vote is on something like Aurilam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back