• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Dearly Beloved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarhas

Hello,again fellow KH Fanatics!!! I have yet created another opinion thread!
Except, this time, it's about your favorite KH opening theme song, Dearly Beloved, like the title says.

So, here we are; Which is your favorite Dearly Beloved?
-KH1 Dearly Beloved
-KH COM Dearly Beloved
-KH2 Dearly Beloved
-End of KH1 Dearly Beloved
OR.....
-End of KH2 Dearly Beloved
Here is a link to KH1, COM, and KH2's Theme. I could not find one for the ending themes. Just to tell you, in this vid, there are long pauses in between the songs.
Link:YouTube - All of the Openings of Kingdom Hearts' "Dearly Beloved"
Please state your fave Dearly Beloved, and also tell why.
P.S:I was not sure where to put this thread, because it has things about KH1, KH2, and COM in it. If a mod sees this thread, and knows a better place for it, please move it for me. THX
ALSO: If your fave Dearly Beloved isn't here, like, if it's a remix, please tell us what the remix is named, and, if you can, please post a Youtube link for it.
THAT IS ALL.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Wrong thread, but nonetheless ppl will discuss about it

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Dont worry Sarah, if ppl comment enough on the subject, it most likely wont be moved

Xarhas

Dont worry Sarah, if ppl comment enough on the subject, it most likely wont be moved

KK, good, good. I'm part n00b, so I'm half and half on the thread thing.
Wow, I guess Xarhas is easily recognized as Sarah. Usually I suck at guessing Org.13 names.:blush:

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
^^ lol, sarah is vey easy to see... i realized it when i saw S and two A's... then i just put it together... maybe Xahsar, or Raxsah, or Axarsh... or something would be harder to guess..... bu you can't change it till your 1000th post...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...I can't decide whether I like the CoM version or the KHII version best.

Omegas Squared

why is no one actually answering the question?

I love kh2's ending dearly beloved because it sounds so pretty and sad

2 sweet remixes on newgrounds here and here

griever

I would have to say not having heard the re: chain of memories ones that I quite like the ending Dearly Beloved to KH1. Listening to it after you've just beaten the game after not likstening to it as an mp3 throughout your campaign to beat the game makes an excellent reward :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Actually, my fave Dearly Beloved would be the KH2 Ending one, but also the KH2 Opening one too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back