• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Drive Form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whats your Favorite Drive Form

• Brave Form

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Master Form

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

I was wondering what your favorite drive was. Oh and plz look in to looks and overall stuff for your choice. P.S I dident put Final FOrm cuz it definantley beats the heck out of the others!

Twighlight_Key

i aggree with wrath of Roxas, Master FOrm Looks the best in my oppinion. I picked Wisdom Because wisdom is just cool cuz you use alot of magic and i love magic. Plus master form cant be used for that long of a time. Oh, and does anyone know if you levelk up drive forms? Because in a magizine it said you could so im not sure of the reliability. It was EGM.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
why dont u have all the forms...neva mind i would have 2 say brave form cuz of the technique and skill that go wit it and that the did a perfect combo of red and black my favorite colors.

abbysmal-etheria

drive form of course, it's fast and comboish and yet it can charge in the air and has the beam moves with bounce the enemy by using huge shockwaves. final form is also good but hard to control coz u might waste some precious drive time with it

helios

Bronze Member
Yep my favorite is the wisdom seeing him shoot with the keyblade awed me and I just had to play that form.

[-JF-]

Definitely Master Form, i like the yellow and black combination, and
you almost wouldnt notice the fact that he,s using one keyblade with his mind, it looks a lot like he,s just holding both of the keyblades.
Also, one last fact that makes me like Master form is that you can fight alone instead of having Donald and Goofy around all the time.
Heal yourself and fight by yourself. ;)

zachtheax

o i thought he dual weilded in master form, thats news 2 me lol.....(still 2 keyblades tho so its fine).....yeah i kinda like master cuz yellow/black is cool (steelers colors, tho they only my 2nd favorite 2 the broncos but thats off topic) and i like the option of magic/combat (even tho i rarely use magic)

Axel3344

my favorite is master form becuase of the attack where you twirl around and all the enemies cirlce around u and get hurt. i also like master form because you can attack and use magic.its a lethal combination =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back