• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Mini Job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBum14

I am doing the little Grandstander,Mail Deliverer,and Cargo games and I was wondering which was yalls favorite?

I like grandstander the best because you are hitting a lot. What is your max combo also?

D

Dexter

I suck at Grandstar, but I think the cargo one is fun, the skateboarding is tough to get used too.

snowbunnie

rofl my highest for grandstander was 20.....after that i could only get 7...or lower o_o''
cargo game = horrible
mail game.....easy =]

snowbunnie

struggle match is so funnnnnn =D.....although the champion or whatever...was easier then vivi o__o''

D

Dexter

Yeah I died when I faced vivi, but man they should of made Setzer harder, cuz he is the Champion an all

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
keyblader72 said:
Mines the cargo one,then the mail delivery.I allways get 50 munny from those.
Same here. I can't stand Grandstander, my highest combo was 19, and I think that was a fluke. After that, my combos became less than 10.

JoeBum14

I like the grandstander the most when I did it. I got to where I got 28 combo or higher everytime so I got money from it easily. Kind of a waste of time to get more money though.(You know what I mean if you played the game.)

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
I like the Cargo, bc that was the only jjob i can do best at getting 50 munny each time!!!
2nd was that Do u want to be famous one w/the ball....the highest i got was 18 hits....
and that.....mail....delivery...i only got 10 munnies.....my time was 2''32 because i didn't know what to do!!!
wahh!!

and all that hard work!! for nothing!!! for that stealing -no good- hooded person!!!
wahhh!!!! i had 1060 munnies!!!!
booo!!!

Zatch Bell

I like the cargo one. Its easier to earn more money that way. Then the one were you hit the ball in the air.

S

Sephiroth23

I just got 100 even on grandstander i still only got 50 munny.

Zatch Bell

100? Wow... I was lucky to make it to 25. I suck at hitting things in the air anyway

dime55

ok is it just me or is grandstander really easy? u hit the ball once to get it in the air, and then jump and do a combo of 3 aerial attacks, land on the ground, jump back up, and keep doing it. my highest in the 1 out of 5 tries was a little more than 200. if ur good at bouncing rare truffles in kh1 then this should be no problem for u. the bad part is after wasting all this time keeping the ball in the air the most u could get is 50 munny. the part time job that pays out the most for roxas in the beginning is the poster thing. u get 100 at the most. =)

Whispered.Hope

I liked the Mail Delivery and putting up the poster jobs the best ^^ That skateboard is so funny to ride, and it's the easiest job ever. I can't stand the cargo one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back