• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Optional Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is your favorite optional boss?

• Sephiroth (KH1)

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Kurt Zisa

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Phantom

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Ice Titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock Titan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sephiroth (KH2)

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Xemnas (Final Mix)

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Terra (KH2FM+)

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • The Organization Data Battles (Please name which)

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • NONE

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Sephiroth in both KHs, I wonder why they didn't put in Com/Re:CoM

Never_Say_Die

Totally Sephiroth from the first game, the second game sephiroth was actually easier to me I don't know why ='\

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Its gotta be either the Phantom or Spehiroth. Both gave me a big run for my money. Brilliant bosses.

dwaynep

sephiroth from kh2 because of how i had good times learning to beat him without getting hit

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
I would have to say that I enjoyed fighting Sephiroth in KH1 the most. At the time I played KH1, I had no idea who Sephiroth was, so I had absolutely no idea what I had gotten myself into when I decided to fight him. I lasted only about 20 seconds before losing, for I had fought him around level 40, expecting him to be easy. Yeah... I was wrong.

Yuna Ashe

Sephiroth!!!(kh1 and kh2) he looks cool but he was really hard to beat!!! I think he is the hardest boss in kh.

Ventus

I´d have to say Xemnas from KH:FM The fight was insanely hard, mostly because i was getting all confident becuz i tought he was as easy as sephy (after losing 10 times and then beat him u can say he´s easy xP) and then he pwnd me like hell. I got to level up and get Ultima Wep, save the queen and save the king, along with a bunch of megaelixirs.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know which one I like the best but I guess I said Sephiroth because he's so hard and challenging and it takes you a long time--if you take your time--to just beat him and go on to beating the game, lol!

Ragnarocker

The organization data battles, Marluxia. Finally I see my favortite character in 3D action and has better moves than the ones in CoM.

~ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back