• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A~X~E~L

ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
i actually found that annoying to be honest (got it memorized)

True (too repetitive) but at least he aint pink :D

(and he says it to different people so technically it aint that bad...or maybe it is:p )

EDIT: And plus his voice actor is the beat out of the series if ya ask me so it kinda compensates

A~X~E~L

ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
but ya axel diserved the red and black

Well at least Marluxia had a decent lookin Nobody to fight Sora
(and he doesnt die by doing a stupid sacrifice...darn you Nomura:mad: )

EDIT: don't double post twice...edit

Lunar Knight

American Person
I like Demyx because he just seems to make me laugh for some reason. I like Axel because he seems so cool.

A~X~E~L

KEYblade_chain said:
I like Demyx because he just seems to make me laugh for some reason. I like Axel because he seems so cool.

loool Demyx the scaredy cat

but what i dont get is why they say he's a weak fighter ?
he nailed me so many times geez

EDIT:
Axel is pretty cool(except for self sacrifice that was GAY)

Don't double post three times...theres the edit button (which i seem to be abusing of presently XD)

Lunar Knight

American Person
ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
Axel is pretty cool(except for self sacrifice that was GAY)
I thought the self sacrifice was noble of him. It saved Sora and showed that Axel wasn't afraid to die.

Neverfate

I don't count Roxas or Axel as true Organization members. they were characters all on their own (and rarely did anything ro the Org).

Also, most of the Organization members are soooo boring. They lack any type of persoanlity (probably cause they lack hearts lol) or style.

I have to say Zexion was my favorite, only because of all the mystery surrounding him. That and he has way cool hair and he convinced Ansem the Wise to continue researchign the Darkness . . .

Therefor everything that happened in the KH series so far is because of Zexion!

Lunar Knight

American Person
ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
ya it was noble but he could have done it against more powerful enemys
If you put all of those Nobodies together, it would surely sum up to a powerful enemy. Plus, Sora didn't have all of that time to fight Nobodies because he had to save the world.

A~X~E~L

Noble, sure, but useless, seing as he had a nice little dude beside him who was strong enough to kill a thousand heartless a couple of days ago without breakin a sweat. I mean killing him off was a good idea (makes the game more dramatic and when i say good idea i still consider him my fav org XIII member) but at least dont make him look like a stupid showoff:

Axel: Hey look Sora, i just exploded to kill a gazillion nobodies ! See, no biggie !
Sora: ya you did kill them but now youre dead too
Axel: oh crap...

EDIT:
but ya Sora was lacked for time
no double posting means no triple posting too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back