• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Sora form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Sora form

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Muahahaha My favourite is Lion Sora, - no joke, I absolutely love it! lol

But I guess if Sora's gotta be human then I love final form the most, It's just like a combination of all the things great that the other forms do! Totally awesome.

RainyDayz

Aha, I adore lion Sora. He's so cute!

I pick Valor, but i don't get to use it often because I generally kick Goofy out if I have another person in my party. I like Donald's spells, and I really need him to heal my butt.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I like Normal Sora. Actually... I loved the Original Normal Sora, as in the Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts. I thought they ruined the gameplay in KHII. It seems so... like you're not completely in control anymore... especially in the drive forms.

ValorRoXaS168

IZ LIKE DUH VALOR CUZEZ IT LIKE ATTACKS SOOOOOOOOO FAST AND LIKE DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU bAMMMM BAMMMM AND WHEN IT HITS THE GROUND AND KILLZ EVERYTIN. AND THE DECALZ THAT GOES ON THE SHORTZ ARE DUH AWSOMESTEST. AND DOES ANYONE HERE LIKE THE COUNTING CROWS??

gazer

i think final..cause it so powerful..but my real favourite is wisdom..i love the attack and magic boost.plus the way you slide around :D the power is kinda useless...dash lol

Th3 Ch0s3n

i absolutely love the final form i busted my ass to get it and destroy everything in the last place on KH2 but i completely have to say the first clothes from kh1 were ridiculous made sora look bad seriously

Elorah

Awards
I'd have to agree with the majority and say Final Form. It's just so much more powerful than the other forms. But before I got Final form I really liked valor, except the downside being i couldn't heal myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back