• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Style.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
So yea no matter what you say. Everyone has their own "style." So what's your favorite style. And if you dont have a favorite what style would you most like to have?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
emo FTW.

a lot of people criticize me for it, but it's my choice to dress and act the way i do, and i'm not living my life for anyone else other than me. it's a question of personal choice and being emo is part of me.

Texkia26

I usually wear jeans and a T-shirt with graphic design on it. I really like the Indie style of clothing. My favorite pair of shoes are my Chuck Taylor Converes. Of couse, being the girl that I am, I also like to wear a lot of skirts, flip-flops, and other girly things lol.

Hair style is a different thing. I have fairly short hair, so I can't do much with it. I usually straighten it in the morning and wear it down. Sometimes, I can get it into a ponytail. I also like to wear it in pig tails (yes, I'm 16 and I'll wear my hair in pigtails to school.)

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
OMG S3EN LLOL.!1!

Well. I don't think I have a favorite style. Too many people either try to fit in, or try too hard not to. So all those non-conformists end up looking the same anyways.

So I guess I have no favorite style, since all of it's pretty much cliche by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back