• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
With only a month left until the release of the climax to the Dark Seeker Saga; now is the perfect time to reminisce on theories and speculations of the past. I would love to take a trip down memory lane with everyone, so share some memories of some of the questions or expectations you may have had for this series in the past or even one that you still currently have.

I’ll start with saying that I loved when the community used to refer to Roxas as the Blonde Haired Kid or BHK. At the time no one had any idea who Roxas was and what role he was going to play in the future of the series. Now we have his Doppleganger Ventus who somehow predates any of our other main characters and was part of the reason for Roxas’ manifestation in the first place.

An honorable mention is the idea of Xehanort being Riku’s father lol

U.N. Owen

Awards
My favorites tend to be very mundane like guessing what Aqua eats in the Realm of Darkness.

But my absolute favorite insane theory tends to be the Ventus Age Game. People first assumed he was 14-16. That's understandable. Then Kingdom Hearts X comes out with the revelation he and several others lived in the Age of Fairytales. Now, we're trying to pinpoint when that era was. Of course, the shipping meltdown was hilarious.

wolfshadow0118

I think a good theory was people thinking Axel was Sara's father when COM originally released. Only because Axel said a specific line about "knowing" Sora, and that they both had spiky hair. The spiky hair do wasn't common for original KH characters at the time.

The other is thinking Twilight Town was Sara's original home world, and the slide showing the castle in Deep Jungle was the mansion in TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back