• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_Master1

Probably Riku the second time you fight him in hollow bastion because...can't really think why, it's just a fun fight.

KingdomUnknown said:
if you look at them, cloud has a black wing on his left shoulder and sehpiroth has one on his right. looks kinda like two halves of a whole to me, but eh.

Yes thats true but why would you recieve the one winged angel after defeartin sephiroth because he aint no angel

shadows rise

Mine has to be Kurt Zisa and Phantom because i got beat by them alot!!!Good times good times....
rolleyes.gif

The only boss that was worthy was sephy and phantom... Ansem was to darn easy

it would make him a "dark angel", after all, the devil was a fallen angel in the bible, there can be winged demonics as well. the title of angel doesnt mean that you have to be good, lionheart. :)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
My favorite bosses would be...
Sephironth (Duh, he's a pain in the ass, of course he's awesome!)
Rock Titan (So easy, a KH newbie could beat him)
And Kurt Zisa (Took me 4 days to beat)

KHF

first fight with riku in hb. he had all his original moves, with his Soul Eater(is that the name of his sword?), and he was NOT controlled by ansem

Greatest boss would have to be Sephy
because of the challenge and because he is a legend!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
you'll probably think i'm crazy, but Riku II is my favorite boss battle. Once you beat him the first time, it's easy as anything to beat him again, and it's so gratifying. Plus...AWESOME cutscene follows.

fallensephiroth

Sephiroth and Kurt Zisa! You get a level up immediately just by deafeating either one! Sephiroth gives you 18,000 EXP points, and Kurt Zisa gives you 20,000 I believe. I can finally defeat Sephiroth without resorting to Elixer's or Potions or Ethers!

Keyblade Maker

kerobaroes said:
to keyblade maker, attack them with your keyblade to reflect them back at him, but do NOT use any form of aero, he will throw out invincible icicles, which is not good. my favorite boss, would have to be oogie boogie, only because i LOVE the nightmare before christmas, him and sephiroth because i love FFVII!
Thanks, I'll try that.

D

Dark_oni

definetly the final battle with ansem i like the chain of battles

Shallow

My favorite bosses has got to be either Riku or Sephiroth because they were so cool to duel with and they were harder but Sephiroth was the hardest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back