• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite order XII member. (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Re: Favourite order XII member ( exept roxas)

Yousef Al-Roumi said:
my favourite members is :

top 10

1.Xemnes
2.Axel
3.Larxene
4.Demyx
5.Marluxia
6.Zexion
7.Saix
8.Xaldin
9.Lexaus
10.Vexen

You spelled "Xemnas" wrong, not to mention, that's a spoiler. But he's my fav too, so . . . Anyway, I forgot how to report these threads, but this needs to be moved.

iforgot

Guys letting people know that roxas is part of the organization... IS A SPOILER!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

hey hey hey newb get over yourself no flaming remember? besides he's a newb like you except he has 3 while you have 50 posts. and censor the word BAST*** too cause it is considered a swear. and you know what that is so old it's not even funny okay. GOOSE FRABA. Jesus anyways that is kinda a spoiler considering how you interpret it so sorry but it is a spoiler.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I've warned people a million times do NOT put spoilers in the thread title.

Favorite organization member (except roxas) lol obviously showing that roxas is part of the organization. >.>

THT3000

Kopavogur ... bet you've heard of that place!
hey hey hey newb get over yourself no flaming remember? besides he's a newb like you except he has 3 while you have 50 posts. and censor the word BAST*** too cause it is considered a swear.
I wasen't trying to censor the F-word it just happened
and you know what that is so old it's not even funny okay.
Yes I thought that was very FUNNY ... come on
GOOSE FRABA. Jesus anyways that is kinda a spoiler considering how you interpret it so sorry but it is a spoiler.
Yes it's a spoiler why should I not be upset?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
they switched it you can be upset but i was asking you to tone it down a bit because the person's a newb so cut the person some slack. there's a rule against flaming so you have to sensor anything that might be considered a swear sometimes they do that for you sometimes they don't. anyways Axel seems to be pretty popular so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back