• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite skills

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
well...fave reaction, fave villain, fave chara,fave world...now here we go with fave skills...go ahead.KH2 only. (this includes limit too...^^)

anyway,let's start.
mine will be trinity limit and (of course,) duck rocket.Why? Trinity limit's strong enough to kill Sephy if we can do it together with Donald and Goofy,and duck rocket ROCKS!!!:D

Well?Seems fun? If available, enter the reason you like it too^^

Squirrel

i think glide is the best ever becasue if u just dont move and u let it go down u never touch the ground. so in the underworld right out side the underdrome sign up u can float over the small green pool of water while goofy and donald or auron get there shoes wet lol.
but for real it has to be the one that lets you do multiple finishing moves, thats pretty sweet.

o and once more and second chance are really usefull against really strong bosses like sephiroth. those made me practically invincible

Ganicks

I like the berserk skill the best and combined with just sora limit break. it makes boss fights and normal fights cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back