• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"features" of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

hmmi noticed that too..sense you often see Terra using fire magic so magic is still there. i think with the new combat system they may have changed the way magic works. i have alittle theory. see how under where it says Fatal mode. theres that little blue bar. i think you may select :Magic in your command menu then it shows spells ect. i think another bar will appear like the blue one saying how much magic you have. i dont know though. and as for Fatal Mode i think its kinda like Dark Riku. you get special abilitys only avalible in FM.

OrgMember1Xemnas

hmmi noticed that too..sense you often see Terra using fire magic so magic is still there. i think with the new combat system they may have changed the way magic works. i have alittle theory. see how under where it says Fatal mode. theres that little blue bar. i think you may select :Magic in your command menu then it shows spells ect. i think another bar will appear like the blue one saying how much magic you have. i dont know though. and as for Fatal Mode i think its kinda like Dark Riku. you get special abilitys only avalible in FM.

Hm thats a good idea who knows mabey they will do that thats smart thinking:thumbup:

terra2.0

If u look closely the 2nd and 3rd bar down from the bar that says fatal mode has a magicians hat like donalds hat from his in castle apperance. Also it looks like to me the 2nd bar down has what to me looks like ice around it maybe not but thats what it looks like to me. These facts and or oppinions all conclude that it looks like a deck system to me. Which concludes that THIS BATTLE SYSTEM IS GONNA SUCK. But thats my oppinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back