• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

feelings about KH2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
just out of curiousity, but how does everyone feel about KH2? (if you haven't played the game already) for some reason i always feel sad about it. somehow just listening to passion makes me feel that way :( . what about you?

mrsbroyles2003

oh I can't wait....lots of feelings...curious, excited, a little ticked that the faces look so different, and that Kairi looks completely different (I mean seriosly, i know shes grown and matured a little, but she looks like a completly different person...oh well, Ill get used to it im sure!)....but mostly way excited

unknown123

my b-day is in feb. matter of fact the 27th and im turning 17. in really life ppl are excited about there birthday but since mine is so close to thr release date (so called) i dont really give a two cocoa nuts. im just excited about kingdom hearts 2

Palomino

I feel sad... Because I know that, when KH II is over, we will have to wait a long time for the next game... And who knows what might happen in the end (of KH II)... Sora MIGHT die, Roxas MIGHT die, Kairi, Riku, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy... Passion orchestrated is so sad, it's PROBABLY gonna be followed by death.
I have KH II Japanese, and I have completed probably half of the game, but I'm not gonna play anymore until KH II English version doesn't come out. I'm gonna be happy while the game lasts, but as soon as that secret ending movie ends... :(

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Palomino said:
I feel sad... Because I know that, when KH II is over, we will have to wait a long time for the next game... And who knows what might happen in the end (of KH II)... Sora MIGHT die, Roxas MIGHT die, Kairi, Riku, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy... Passion orchestrated is so sad, it's PROBABLY gonna be followed by death.
I have KH II Japanese, and I have completed probably half of the game, but I'm not gonna play anymore until KH II English version doesn't come out. I'm gonna be happy while the game lasts, but as soon as that secret ending movie ends... :(

Okay I agree with you...When I listen to Passion orchestreted....I was sad...But when I listen to Passion (Utada singing) It doesn't feel anythink...Only that would be good ~_~

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yeah it does feel really sad and emoticonal (sp?) at times...
i love when sora+kairi hug! i think they're in love because donald and goofy laugh *unnoticed* when s+k hug lol.

MetalChocobo002

I can't wait for the game just to see how the story turns out when i think of sora and kairi getting seperated again it bothers me so i hope it doesnt happen agian

sora8300

im excited, but for some reason i keep thinking, what if the game isnt going to be everything it was supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back