• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF and DQ song in KH2Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punishment

PS2ゲームソフト「KINGDOM HEARTS II」のサウンドトラックをリリース!
●全世界で、450万本以上のセールスを記録した大ヒットPS2ゲームソフト「KINGDOM HEARTS」が続編をリリース!(ゲームソフト「KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅱ」:12/22発売予定。)
●すでに「ドラゴンクエスト」、「ファイナルファンタジー」といったモンスターソフトに一気に登りつめた作品ゆえ、サウンドトラックもゴージャスなクオリティー。
●前作に引き続き、宇多田ヒカルがテーマソングを担当!(テーマソング“Passion”:12/14発売)
●当サウンドトラックには、テーマソング“Passion”を、シングル・ヴァージョンとは異なるヴァージョンで収録!このサウンドトラックでしか聞くことの出来ないヴォーカルメロディが存在します!

I hope DQ Character in KH2

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Fisrt point - Smash hit PS2 title Kingdom hearts, that made more then 4.5 Million sales releases a sequal all over the world, which is to be released on Decemeber 22nd

Second Point - The SoundTrack of Kingdom Hearts II is is gorgeus just like Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest Soundtracks.

Third Point - The theme song is stilll to be song by Utada Hikaru, as this time she will be singing Passion

Fourth Point - The theme song passion in the OST to have a version that was NOT released in the single version. (In other words, not After the Battle, or single, a new one.) It can only be heard in this Soundtrack.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
yeah someone dies i think. "battle to the death". so who thinks that darkness of the unknown, then the credits music means that sora is left in darkness or something? or that theres no happy ending. altho destiny islands is played after the creds... hmm. anyone got any ideas?

Kid_Nobody

You know, "battle to the death" could be just as it is, a title for a music track, although, we take fact that everything posted by KHInsider has been proven, it's still just theory. Mabye Sora finishes off the members of the Order, I don't know, Let's just have fun with this >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back