• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Cameos in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
im actually fine with the old ones.. i'd like to see tifa and vivi or something though.. or maybe one of the 1st FF characters recreated (like a red mage or warrior ect...)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMG guyz i wuld love a da Leon and da cloud in dis gaem, oo and wat if dee Aeris persun was in it... or mayB dat yuffie persun! oo, i gots da best0rz idea, wat if dat auron guyz was in da gaem!?!?!?! Dat wuld be da c00li0rz evaaaaaa!!!

STFU

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Themuffinman said:
OMG guyz i wuld love a da Leon and da cloud in dis gaem, oo and wat if dee Aeris persun was in it... or mayB dat yuffie persun! oo, i gots da best0rz idea, wat if dat auron guyz was in da gaem!?!?!?! Dat wuld be da c00li0rz evaaaaaa!!!

STFU

Don't be an asshole. This was a question of opinion.

I'd want to see Rikku in the game. Like... A lot. But, she can't because there'll be two people with similar sounding names which will confuse the tiny minded.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'd like to see Tifa in the game and have her team up with Sora. I can only imagine how cool her and Sora's co-op attack would be.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Personally, I would like to see Tifa and Vincent. Tifa, because she seems like a very good fighter and it owuld make the story more interesting. And Vincent, because he seems like a very interesting person to have in the story.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
I'd say that I'd like to see Sephiroth come back for a rematch with Cloud and/or Sora. After all, they do have some unfinished business to attend to...

And also for the fact that Sephiroth is one of the, if not the, greatest villians of all freakin' time.

AForgottenMemory

the 4th Islander said:
vivi and Zidane would be awsome! but they wouldn't have vivi in the game cause he looks too much like a heartless....pitty.

I think Vivi would fit in quite well because of this point. In FFIX he was feared by a lot of people because he looked just like the black mages who kept attacking different cities. I just think it would fit in with his background story if he were to look like the heartless.

But i do see where ya coming from :( I'd quite like to see Barret in there somewhere! :D

The Unkind Soul

maybe everybody forgot but Semour from ffx was a serious bad-a$$ and to see him as a child and fight against him in olympus would be awesome.

Neoshadow84

Knightflare said:
Personally, I would like to see Tifa and Vincent. Tifa, because she seems like a very good fighter and it owuld make the story more interesting. And Vincent, because he seems like a very interesting person to have in the story.
i totally agree

Neo Vincent

Vincent would be a kool character to have in there. He could be on either side light or dark. I also would like to see Zack in there, maybe looking for or trying take out Cloud.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
There is a big hint to him being there well not big but its there. You know the newest scan with Cloud and Leon back to back? Well in this pic Cloud has gone into his FF:AC Clothing. He has ditched Vincent's glove and Cape this means Vincent coul be making an appearance.

helios

Bronze Member
The new guy Vann and the pirate guy from FF12 if u have seen them.

Drachyench

Vincent IS confirmed, though it is in a Year old issue of GMR, titled "A Magic Kingdom" on the front. That interview also features the fact that Auron was going to be in it. They probably ditched Vincent though and replaced him with Auron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back