• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF character appearances in KH2`

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i think it'd be hella kool if they put red in kh2(but that's just me) cause it'd kinda make sense to put him in like the pride lands... he'd just have darker fur than the rest of lions... cuz he is a lion, right? or a wolf, or something...

T-S

in an interview (can't remember which one) he said that he going to use ff characters that he did not design.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
He said that he might use characters that he didnt design... he said that it wouldnt be that much of a problem if he did use characters that he didnt desing but im sure that if he does that they will have most of the work done for that character... i dont know if he will do it though.....

J

juttybean

i'd like to see more ffx characters . but excuse this being off topic i'd also like 2 c a final fantasy world tho that wont happen.

R

riku_koga

I cant wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out. The date its coming out is December 2 2005.

Relik

Nomura stated in an interview that Vincent was going to def. be in the game. And don't ask me where I found it, b/c it's somewhere on the website, I just don't feel like looking for it. But it said and I remember that all FF character from KH will be returning, along with 7 new ones. He only then confirmed Auron and Vincent.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. dont believe him man.. He is a newb.... who thinks that thats the release date and states it as fact... no one knows the release date as im sure u already know...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
No he never confirmed Vincent in KH2 although he did talk about him i think but never confirmed.. if it was confirmed we would definitely know at least i would...

Sorry for the double post..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back