• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF summons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

do u guys think were gonna be able to summon final fantasy creatures in kh2, maybe thats what nomura meant by the summoning being different. id very much enjoy summoning shiva, ifrit, and especially bahamut. and who knows maybe we could actually become the summon and have hp like in ff-x

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i think he meant the system would be different.. and of course we wont get the same exact summons as in kh.. but im hoping.. especially for bahamut.. (any of them but FFX version)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Well Nomura did say the summoning would be different, i wonder if it does adopt a system where the party disappears, and the summon joins the party (with HP and MP bar) and is controlled through Sora's MP for a while, driving with summons would be sweet, but unlikely...

I'd love to see Ixion in KH2 though....

KeybladeKid1127

I am 100% sure that they would not do that becuase they don't to make KH into like a cheap knock off of FF and there is enough FF in KH,well enough that i can stand so i am sure they won't make the summons from FFX!

ChaosChristianus

I think that what Nomura ment by a new system was that the summon comes out and does major damage and then disapears ala FF7. I don't care who you can summon( Summon Pinocheo for all I care) as long as they don't bring back Bambi.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont want a lot of ff summons either.. i mean like only one.. and if any one summon could be chosen from ff its bahamut and i dont think it should be like FF7 where they appear and do one huge attack because that would basicly just replace trinity limit.. i think we should be able to summon and control it as its own character (meaning the entire party, including sora, would temporarily disapear) thats just my personal opinion though

sora is the best

ChaosChristianus said:
I think that what Nomura ment by a new system was that the summon comes out and does major damage and then disapears ala FF7. I don't care who you can summon( Summon Pinocheo for all I care) as long as they don't bring back Bambi.
Thats what i was thinking too that would be really cool if they did that and also i really hope they dont bring back bambi to.

sinharvest_angel

if there are ff summons i think that shiva will be one, becasue there is a keyblade called diamond dust, and maybe he meant we can fuse with the summons, like obtain there power, sounds crazy, but it can happen

sinharvest_angel

they are not called creatures they can be called gf's aeons summons, just not creatures,

shiva
bahamut
anima
ifrit
ixion
valfor
magus sisters
yojimbo
alexander
siren
much more

Drachyench

You forgot a bunch.

If you want a big list, just go to game faqs, look for Final Fantasy Tactics under the playstation platform, find any of the job skill faqs, and go down to the summoner class' skills. It states around 15 or 20 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back